ZERO FUX
C
This is literally MAGA on the left. This one man? He did what? The polls look horrible, right now Trump and really any of the republicans have 20% support among Black and Hispanic voters, which is higher than it's ever been. Running Biden again is a horrible risk. There has to be someone better.
Suzanne @SavvySuzy
Now its our turn to make sure Biden/Harris get 4 more year.
11:11 AM - Sep 21, 2023
11:23 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
Lmao this is exactly what I meant when I said sometimes this site reminds me of my parents' pro Trump Facebook feed. Can you tell I'm digging deeper into your post history to look for red flags?
12:24 PM - Dec 13, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
In response to Jenna.
I appreciate your audit of my posts. Progressives and leftists based on world standards, not American ultra right wing standards are not welcome here.
12:26 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
I wish I could delete Twitter and that I could recommend that the accounts I follow move here, but I know that several of them would get banned immediately 😂 Junlper is one of my faves but her shitposts would not be appreciated here. This crowd would not get her humor.
12:31 PM - Dec 13, 2023
ZERO FUX
C
I love Juniper's shit posts! I wish more would move over honestly because maybe if there were more of us, it would be harder to shit on us.
In response to Jenna.
12:32 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
💯
12:32 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}