E.G. for Example
A
It's simple: To identify as a Republican today is to reject democracy for white supremacist minority rule under a Christian Taliban, backed by gerrymandering and violence instead of voting. It is to value your privilege above the existence of America.
09:58 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to E.G. for Example.
One cannot wear the uniform & have marched w/ the German army & not be a Nazi
03:14 AM - Nov 28, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In their minds, their privilege IS America. The "real" America. So they would rather burn the country, and the world, to ash than relinquish any of it.
04:45 AM - May 16, 2023
Didi B-Q
A
And about half our country wants that. Unbelievable how so many of my fellow Americans have abandoned democracy and lawfulness.
03:37 PM - May 07, 2023
Love Miracles
B
I wish this weren't true,
since there are a lot of
them, but sadly, I must
say it is so true.
12:15 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Debby Griffiths
B
I find it interesting that THEY were the ones most freaked out BY the Taliban! They repelled me, but I *thought* we were at least safe from that type of thought what with the Constitution saying no state sanctioned religion and all...
08:26 PM - Apr 08, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
4/4: I stand with true Christians, and true Jews, and true Muslims like those opposed to the Taliban or the Iranian women and men opposed to that country's authoritarian clerical government. America is for all believers and nonbelievers, not for a single enforced religion. Thanks. Off my soapbox.
04:17 PM - Mar 24, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
3/4: These people, like the Taliban, are determined to impose their religious beliefs and practices on everyone. White nationalist Vincent James O'Connor said in a video "We are the Christian Taliban. And we will not stop until 'The Handmaid's Tale' is a reality and even worse than that."
E.G. for Example
A
2/4: One respondent told me Christians are a cabal or cult. They're not—one of my nieces is a pastor—but those who seek to tear down the wall between church and state are. Lauren Boebert: "I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk." Some call these evangelical terrorists Christofascists.
K Ray
A
1/3 Christian Nationalism is a political ideology, not a religious ideology, and is leadership driven, not grassroots. Dominionism is their playbook. Here's how it's going national, https://coloradotimesrecor...
03:53 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
E.G. for Example
A
1/4: I've referred once or twice (notably in a pinned profile spout) to today's far-right Christian nationalists as a Christian Taliban. A few have said that's incendiary or maligns Islam. Let me be clear: I don't think the Taliban represent all Islam any more than the KKK represent Christianity.
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
Why call it a "Christian Taliban?" Christians are members of a kabal, or a cult. Just call it that. Seems incendiary to be associating it with the Taliban.
02:23 PM - Mar 24, 2023
dmark
A
You are dancing around the word.
It’s called “fascism”.
12:25 PM - Mar 20, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
In response to dmark.
Thanks, but I've used and not danced around the word many times. In this spout I wanted to not just sling the F-word, which is perfectly true but tends to end the discussion and make folks stop reading, but hammer a point.
12:33 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I am to "WOKE" for that! It is why I'm a Democrat for now. TY Spoutible for this!
11:51 AM - Mar 11, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
And it's happening elsewhere, in other countries, successfully, so a wider lens tells us a powerful interest in ideology above country has a greater foot hold.
10:57 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Jennifer Thompson
A
I love your posts, Patriot!!!!
12:30 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Stephanie Rogers
A
💯
10:26 AM - Mar 04, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
I've said it slightly differently before, but I wanted something to pin to my profile.
09:59 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}