Christopher Bouzy
A
We listen to our users. This platform is about making a better place for you guys, and part of that process is listening to you. Not pretending we are listening to you, but actually listening to you.
Alice @luxton_tallow
I asked for the option to disable autoplay in gifs, imagine my delight to find it in the settings now. I can wait for further updates. No stress, please.
12:42 PM - Mar 04, 2023
01:04 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Indivisible
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
yaa disabled!
02:48 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Vanessa White
B
Been asking since Feb. Can we please see if the people we’re following are following us back without having to click on their profile? It’s the only feature I miss from the bird.
12:45 AM - Sep 18, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
I planted my flag on Spoutible because right away its developers so a commitment to care.

They created a space that I could feel comfortable, a place ripe for creative collisions.

#DarkModeSpoutible #GifAutoplay #accommodations #audhd
03:26 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Garden Crazy
A
So far loving the Spout! Seems to be an issue just now where I am in the Profile page and I click on Explore and it just refreshes my Profile page and similar navigation issues. Can't wait for the Android app!
07:33 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Aunt B
A
💯 satisfaction 🤓
05:33 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Cols Canit
A
Where in setting? I could not find it.
04:47 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Alice
A
In response to Cols Canit.
Click on more and then display
12:48 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Andy Topley
A
Can we get 24hr clock? Please 🙏🙏
04:25 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Kate Head
A
Would love to see a “that was funny” response option. Love spoutable 💕
04:05 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
This is what we call true leadership!

How do you know it's true leadership?

It's when the leader uses the "Bottom Up" concept unlike Musk and many other use "Top to Bottom", means dictatorship, authoritarian, narcissistic

#SpoutibleIsHome

Let's grow this beauty together ❤️
03:51 PM - Mar 04, 2023
ML Hart
A
Thank you, Team 🐳
03:13 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Veronica Heugel
A
I am patiently waiting for the fix on IPad’s to correct the right shift on the screen. It really affects my ability to use 🐳. I can’t echo or reply to spouts because the icons are off screen.
03:11 PM - Mar 04, 2023
sr gillespie
A
This place really does feel different. Safer, for sure. I haven't seen some of my favorite, or any really, comedians and journalists. Is it that they just haven't joined, they like the angst on that other spot for material or they need the validation of a blue check? What gives?
02:52 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
You're doing a splendid job. That said, mute button please. While I appreciate people echoing all the same posts so I see it many times, it would be nice not to have my feed have multiple of the same post from different people. /1
02:50 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
In response to Sredni Eel.
/2 And while I recognize that the algorithm is set so only re-echoes (not likes) can be seen by others, there must be other ways for us to see a bigger variety of posts without seeing the same post re-echoed a dozen times.
02:52 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Mary Perez
A
A mute button would be nice.
02:49 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Carolyn
A
Mute button. :)
02:46 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Justin Minich
A
Not to sound like a broken record, but can we get an ETA on when threads will be fixed?
01:48 PM - Mar 04, 2023
CarbonHal
A
Any update on the truncated spout problem?
01:46 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Owl the Gnus
A
When will we be able to copy and paste pictures on this site? Thanks.
01:15 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
I've been very impressed quickly Spoutible has improved & how much Christopher listens to us.
I think Spoutible has the potential to become the number 1 social media platform.
I've asked some prominent people on the bird app if they've tried Spoutible yet and they are thinking about it.
01:13 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Kai Kronfield
A
Love this site and your personal engagement with it/us (and I mean in a non-trolling way because the other guy def engages). Thank you.

Apologies if this has been asked/answered but where/how is the best way to suggest edits and features?
01:12 PM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}