Kate Head
A
Have have a theory that all these crazy bills in red states have 2 purposes. To be constantly in the media and more importantly to distract from the massive wave of voter suppression legislation in progress.
12:17 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Kate Head.
For one, there´s surely smokesceen tactics.
Moreover, the permanent pummeling and the permanent coverage by the media is ment to exhaust the audience. The more exhausted they get, the less likely it is they get involved or resist.
06:37 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Kate Dobson
A
Yes, but it's more.
It's to frighten and demoralize people, burn up their resources and energy, exhaust them at all levels, and train Republican voters to feed on blood.

Ron DeSantis specialized in breaking the spirits of prisoners so Gitmo. He gets off in it ... and so do his supporters.
12:37 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Kate Dobson.
I read this and looked into his actions at Guantanamo. Its utterly horrifying.

People need to know this. DeSantis is a torturer. He's basically a concentration camp overseer made governor and presidential candidate. And a nation of concentration camps is what we will be, if he takes the White Hou
07:06 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Agent Of Chaos
A
Or, hear me out, they don't care because they know their base is that stupid and will still vote for them. They have worked to undermine the education system in this country for 50 years. It worked!
12:30 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
I think Kate is on to something here.
12:17 AM - Mar 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}