Jeff Tiedrich
A
holy fucking shit, over SIX THOUSAND American children were killed by guns last year. but sure, let's lose our fucking minds over the imaginary damage done by a handful of drag performers. it's a rounding error away from ZERO, you overwrought fucking dipshits. grow the fuck up
10:17 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Pete Johnston
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
And dangerous books 😳🙄
03:53 AM - Dec 22, 2023
John Berry
A
And the deplorables commenting on this post on Twitter are noticeably only saying one of three things, using the same words. Just as if they were computers....
07:10 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Jamie Schler
A
Omg
01:47 PM - Mar 05, 2023
RA
A
The terror is the point, on both accounts.
12:43 PM - Mar 05, 2023
TheForty(3)YearOldXennial (he/him)
A
It's because those killers are white people who support Trump. Fuck these racist punks for believing rules don't apply to them.
12:10 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
Jeff, I'm glad to see your spout. I haven't seen any tweets from you in ages on the Bird social media. Musk is pushing RW haters, election deniers, and traitors.
11:02 AM - Mar 05, 2023
morgansher
A
The insane thing is the GQP considers their deaths as acceptable bloodshed in order for the 2nd amendment to be upheld. I've been told by GQP acquaintances that they are unbothered by those losses because "the tree of liberty..."
10:53 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Jeri Blumenthal Stuart ?☮️✌️
A
They "worry" about what a drag show can do to a child, yet all I hear is them screaming profanities like it's glitter. Maybe not have kids that curse. A 5 year old does not need to know how to say F8ck You IMO
10:51 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
Republicans are focused on solving imaginary problems & they lie a lot.
I wish we could vote out every Republican.
10:43 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
Interview with Oklahoma State Sen. Nathan Dahm | The Problem with Jon Stewart - YouTube

State Sen. Nathan Dahm (R-OK) has penned several bills loosening gun restrictions, including the nation's first anti-red flag law against restricting gun acc...

10:35 AM - Mar 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}