Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/7
Our version of Pods will have all of the features of Twitter Spaces and more.

Pods will work on mobile and desktop. Users will be able to use their professional audio gear with Pods. This will allow professional podcasters to use gear they already have, while amateurs can just use their phones.
11:14 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/7
Unlike Twitter Spaces, when you schedule a Pod for a future date and time, you won't have to be in the Pod for users to join. Pods automatically open based on the time and date you set, and users can join before you arrive. You can be late without worrying about users being unable to join.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/7
When creating a Pod, you can add your co-hosts, speakers, and moderators in advance, and you can also add other vital promotional information about the Pod, including a promotional photo. You can then share the link to your upcoming Pod on any platform.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/7
Preventing abuse is always at the top of our list, and you will have complete control over your Pods.

A. You will be able to prevent users who have not verified their phone numbers from entering your Pod.

B. You will also be able to allow only the people you follow to enter your Pod.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/7
C. You can even prevent users with specific Bot Sentinel ratings from entering your Pod.

D. If you or one of your moderators have to kick someone out of your Pod, they will not be able to return.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/7
Many of you already have podcasts, but now you can host a live Pod with an audience, download the audio file, and then upload it to the platform of your choice. So not only can you host a live event here, but you can also upload the audio from that event to other platforms.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 7/7
Pods will be available later this month, so get ready for the future of audio chat. Let's go!
Chris Stinson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Enjoyed the pods demo. It is nice you include the community early on in new features. I am happy that all of the basic features make this place, "the good place".

Was just told my tiny Spoutible Payment On Its Way by Team Wefunder. Wahoo!
09:23 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Greg Dickson
A
FYI. I was on the Pod and my microphone was activated but it didn't work when you brought me up.

I am on my MacMini, Apple Silicone in Safari running latest Sonoma update
02:46 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Greg Dickson
A
In response to Greg Dickson.
I should also say I was using an external USB YETI microphone, I have permission to use the "microphone" it did not give me the option to select an external microphone
02:47 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Tim Graf
A
Holy sh*t, @cbouzy ! This is impressive! So glad I'm here and literally invested. 🤩
10:54 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Ves Lee
A
👌🏽
11:47 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Wow, I don’t know how I’m going to use this feature, but I really want to use this feature!!!!

Amazing! 🤩
02:24 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
How f-in cool is that?!? Everything AND a cherry on top!
08:33 PM - Jan 13, 2024
NewsSportsINC
A
This gonna be an awesome feature. Can't wait
04:41 PM - Jan 13, 2024
MaggieMae
A
🐳🩵 That reads amazing! Thank you for creating the best social media network ever! I’m looking forward to the interesting and informative Spoutible Pod chats! Hopefully, we’ll have Pods with the @cbouzy team as well! 🐳🩵
01:41 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Haruka (CLOSED)
A
I don’t know how I’ll use it myself, but I’m really excited for those that have a purpose for it, especially if it encourages nice people from Xitter to join us (I’m sure there must be one or two left.)
11:42 AM - Jan 13, 2024 (Edited)
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Haruka (CLOSED).
Same.
01:08 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Sir Humphrey Purrcival
A
Wow! The stuff you're creating for Spoutible is amazing! Thank you for everything you & your team are doing.
11:27 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Jasra - no DMs
A
In response to Sir Humphrey Purrcival.
Seems like you’ve thought of everything. 🍾
11:33 AM - Jan 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}