Farrah Fazal
A
DEMOCRACY DANGER: Fulton County Prosecutor Fani Willis is this🤏far away from charging Donald Trump
MON:Georgia lawmakers passed a bill giving them power to remove ELECTED district attorneys who are prosecuting cases THEY don’t agree with. Several GA lawmakers are under investigation by Ms. Willis👇
12:55 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Farrah Fazal.
This has to be one of the most blatant conflicts of interest I can remember. No investigation in progress should be able to be affected and no dicks trying to protect buddies has any business interfering with the work of a prosecutor. Seriously, this is bullshit. This should NEVER be allowed. Ever!
11:21 PM - Apr 28, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
I sincerely doubt they could get rid of Fani this easily and would have show cause, which they have none.
She is impeccable.
09:59 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to ALIS ITLATOL.
I don't disagree with the impeccable record, but I don't think that's going to be enough to protect her unfortunately. We need her to last long enough to finish her current cases, and the attempts to remove her need to be fought tooth and nail to protect her from fascist fuckers protecting GOP shill
11:25 PM - Apr 28, 2023
T W
A
Fulton County grand jury gets sworn in TODAY!
04:29 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Hello Darkness My Old Friend
B
Fucking outrageous!
01:57 AM - Mar 07, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Not only is this bill a violation of GA’s state constitution, but Fani Willis knows it is a flagrant abuse of power and an attempt to obstruct justice. This reeks of desperation.
01:18 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
I'm not surprised

They're escalating their fascism since 2020 when the law started to look into paper eater Trump and others

Yet, they're winning since the law is quite fragile

I hope someone who has big 🥎🥎 stops them from proceeding....

#VotingMatters
#DemocracyMatters
#SayNoToFascism
01:03 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Farrah Fazal
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
There’s every indication this is going to become law soon. The Governor (Kemp) says he’s going to sign it.
02:20 AM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}