Katie Kadwell
A
Truth… and what’s sad is, these guards probably already had the background of killing animals in their childhoods, they wouldn’t have needed the raising and killing of a puppy training that the SS did.
LH Grant @LHGrant
If, on the orders of your leader, you actively prevent someone from saving the lives of a drowning mother and her children because according to your ideology they are a despised ethnic group unworthy of life, congratulations, you are essentially an SS concentration camp guard.

Stone Kettle
12:46 PM - Jan 15, 2024
02:04 PM - Jan 15, 2024
LH Grant
A
It's all likely unfair as to the majority of the Texas Guard. There have been more than a couple who have taken their lives while on this fucking Abbott mission, I have known several around the State over the years who were real good people, and like most Texans, I bet most are not the problem.
In response to Katie Kadwell.
02:08 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
In response to LH Grant.
I agree it’s more about Abbott than the individual guards, but the ones who sat back and watched the children drown are still murderers in my book.
03:01 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Becky Helton
A
In response to Katie Kadwell.
I agree. They should be charged with manslaughter at the very least. I don't know if it's possible to charge Abbott, but those members of the Texas Guard were physically there. They should answer for this.
03:09 PM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}