Trevor
A
Everyone knows about Republican voter suppression. But Democrats do it, too. Not with legislation but with mental manipulation that seeks to suppress voter turnout, especially among voters of color. My latest essay calls out Joy Reid and Charlamagne Tha God for doing just that.
10:47 AM - Jan 16, 2024
KTD
A
In response to Trevor.
Great article. Joy has become unwatchable. The other wasn't even tolerable on radio with his willfully ignorant takes.
11:24 PM - Jan 16, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Trevor.
Not much can be done when all media outlets are run by rw billionaire oligarchs.
01:12 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Myrian M
A
In response to Trevor.
Good article and true! I remember during the 2020 Dem primaries she had Harris and Warren on the show. The Harris interview was cut short supposedly due to tech difficulty but after the break instead of continuing with Harris she gave Warren a full segment and never mentioned or apologized to Harris
01:03 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
In response to Trevor.
"When was the last time Reid had Lauren Underwood, Shontel Brown, or Jasmine Crockett on her show? Why refuse to give space to Black Democratic congresswomen who can speak to the administration's accomplishments when it comes to positive policies that have impacted Black and brown communities?"
12:38 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Pamela Hilliard Owens
A
In response to Trevor.
Exactly. I am so disgusted with my girl #JoyAnnReid for having him and his ilk on her show.
VERY bad decision.
12:27 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
In response to Trevor.
At first I was skeptical, and then I read your article. Very good reporting.
10:59 AM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}