Diana Lukasik
A
Thank you E. Jean Carroll for once again letting T F G know enough is enough.
When will our country follow suit?
History will show in addition to DA Bragg; DA Willis, AG James & Carroll were among the first to start a snowball effect of holding T F G
accountable.
Take note the latter 3 are women.
06:28 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
This country is falling waaaay short. Too many headlines, judge warns tfg etc. STOP WARNING - it’s just like raising kids if you don’t actually follow thru with your threat of consequences, they know you’re not going to actual do anything and will continue acting out🤦🏽‍♀️ #lockhistraitorousassup
09:31 PM - Jan 17, 2024 (Edited)
Diana Lukasik
A
I hear you but believe the judge is in charge of his court and won’t give T F G what he wants. The jury will award E. Jean Carroll substantially.
I am concerned for her well being. This brave woman is publicly reliving the trauma of what he is guilty of doing to her and she’s doing it for us.
In response to Barb W (ν).
11:29 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
It’s horrible what she’s gone thru & her courage is absolutely amazing- she’s sacrificing to make the world better. I hope she’s greatly rewarded & gets some peace soon. Enough of the rapist- the narcissistic, petulant, insurrectionist traitor commits crimes on the daily & still runs free. Just no.
01:31 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Barb W (ν).
I agree we have had enough and can no longer wait for him to be held accountable.
It’s a game for him but it’s all of our lives he is playing with.
09:56 AM - Jan 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}