BobCat
B
thread 1/4
1) angelamollard Have His family been there for him, his wife and his children? Do they don't count? His family is selling him, his wife and children and his mother in-law to the Tabloids BM and so on.Not Once they have tried to stop the smear campaign against them
09:33 PM - Jan 19, 2024
BobCat
B
thread 2/4
2) Instead RF feeding the Tabloids Royal Rota BM with lies about the Susexes. So Why Tell Me Why, Give me a good reason why Harry should drop everything and fly back to the UK while by the why His father took his security away for no good reason
BobCat
B
thread 3/4
3) Knowing it is unsafe for his son, grandchildren an his wife having no security while in the UK and also he took away Frog-more Cottage which was a present given to Harry and wife Meghan as a wedding Present,for which Harry&Meghan payed for after stepping down +Rent been payed
BobCat
B
thread 4/4
4)ANGELA MOLLARD ON WHICH PLANET DO YOU LIVE ??? IMAGION YOU IN THE SAME SITUATION WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? COME WITH AN OBJECTIVE ANSWER PLEASE??
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to BobCat.
The Press have been camped out at the Hospital where Kate Middleton is and William has only been to visit her ONCE, there are no reports of her Mother Father Sister visiting Kate ,William hasn’t taken the children. Yet they are demanding Harry’s return?!!! There is something weird going on .
08:43 PM - Jan 20, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
It's probably bigger than we think. When they started going after Lili Diana I knew something had happened that they needed to bury
03:54 PM - Jan 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}