Kimberley Johnson
A
Do NOT be surprised if gas prices go up before the election. Don't blame the president. Presidents do not set fuel prices. Don't be gullible. Big oil *wants* a GOP fascist in office.
09:07 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Say_it_straight
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
Ain’t that the truth. Put the fossil fuel industry in its place & reelect Biden & Harris in November 2024!
01:09 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Saudi Arabia cut production before the 2022 midterms in order to hurt Biden and the party, it didn't have the outcome they hoped for.
11:14 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
Gas prices will go up.

Another caravan of immigrants will reach the border.

Crime in US cities will inch upward.

All of this will happen before the 2024 elections because...I believe....GOP dark money is funding all these things to sway unwitting voters. The Dems must prepare for this.
10:12 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Absurd Dad
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Regarding gas...I think we're looking at stable prices through the election, based on this guy's appraisals.

mrglobaltoo is a well respected petroleum industry expert worth giving credence to.

His info is concise, in layman's terms, supported by directly referenced published sourced data.
10:43 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Given Uncle Joe is our current Prez and Jaime Harrison has been getting effective messaging out, all these moves are anticipated and will be countered.

Also, aside from losers like DeSantis and Haley, that dark money also needs to actually back a lot of broke GOP candidates that can win.
11:46 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Yvette
A
I’m fed up with Biden getting blamed for everything. Meanwhile, Trump literally sexually assaults women and his MAGA cult couldn’t care less! The other thing that gets me is Haley comparing Trump to Biden. Please. The only thing about them that’s the same is they’re white males over 75. That’s it!
10:11 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Elena
A
Absolutely!
09:08 AM - Jan 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}