Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rosemary Pugliese
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It takes talent to lose when you’re the only name on the ballot
08:38 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
I know Dean's family personally and while some may not agree with his reason for running, I can tell you that he is doing it with eyes wide open and knows the criticism that he will and does receive. I may not agree with his decision to run, but I like knowing there could have been another option.
08:23 PM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Rivka.
Liz Cheney said that if we want to ensure the peaceful transfer of power in 2025 Democrats MUST have the House. That's why every House Democrat needed to be hustling with 100% effort to make sure Hakeem has that gavel in January.

Dean should have been working on THAT.
08:56 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Rivka.
. NOT . THIS . YEAR .

Seriously, WTF is he thinking, when the stakes are this historically high, he has 0 chance, and can only help Trump?

AFICT, he's the most selfish jerk this side of Rs, or
he's taken a huge payoff to undermine Biden

Means I'll NEVER consider him in '28, '32+

What's his game?
09:01 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Karen B
A
I truly believe someone is paying him to run. It doesn’t seem like his heart is in it
08:17 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Karen B.
No one is paying him to run. I know his family personally. While I may not agree with him trying to primary Biden, he's a really good guy that wanted to let people know that it's healthy and normal to present different ideas than someone in your own party
08:25 PM - Jan 23, 2024
John S
A
Dean Who?
08:10 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Nancy D
A
So much $$$ that coulda been so much better spent
08:09 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
Dude needs to drop out and endorse Biden. But he won't of course due to privileged white man feels....
08:09 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
He definitely doesn't have that attitude. We are all more than 1 thing
08:27 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
And right wing dark money. Clarence Thomas's benefactor also has donated to his campaign - personally, to the limit he can donate, and who knows how much dark/PAC money. The right wants to scuff Biden up for the general, that's the only reason his name is on any ballot in the US.
10:08 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
TBF, he couldn't get people to show up for free coffee and a chat so that writing was on the pile of unused coffee napkins.
08:07 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Shari Pronobis
B
Can someone explain this to me? Why wasn’t Biden?
08:06 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Marie Guenther
A
In response to Shari Pronobis.
They are big mad that he wants the first official primary to be in South Carolina.
08:10 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Democracy For All
A
In response to Shari Pronobis.
I can help. Tokyo Sand gave a good explanation on her blog, policalcharge.org: Here's the link, scroll down to the "Heads up about New Hampshire": https://politicalcharge.or...
08:11 PM - Jan 23, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}