mark dutcher
A
sometimes I just get so sad and angry at the failure of journalism. I think because I believe so strongly in it's importance. but journalism has failed here. truth/facts don't matter. Everything is obscured by the mix of opinion and journalism. both side! reporting as if theatre review. optics.
11:45 AM - Mar 08, 2023
mark dutcher
A
I don't know what the answer is but I know legitimate news sources need to call out Fox as being propaganda and not news. all of it. you can't say that some of their reporters/reporting is good. the whole thing is tainted and if not called out , the cancer grows.
In response to mark dutcher.
11:48 AM - Mar 08, 2023
mark dutcher
A
and my disappointment with the New York Times and what has happened with their political reporting since 2016. this is trickier because there is really great reporting there and at the Washington post but it is eclipsed by access journalism and both sides. How do we fix this?
11:55 AM - Mar 08, 2023
mark dutcher
A
why are so many people misinformed? Do journalist care that people are being feed information that isn't truthful or reliable? By letting Fox News get away with being consider a real news station it takes everyone down. I think that is the first step in combatting this. what do you all think?
12:00 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}