Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
I’m less hypocritical I believe in sanctity of death at all stages of life from abortion to execution to suicide. Any individual gets a say over their own bodies after being born. The mother gets the decision to give birth, the terminally ill have the right to die, and the murderer forfeits theirs
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
The people who screech about sanctity of life are celebrating the suffering of Kenneth Smith on his way out.

Don't ever forget who they really are. These people CRAVE violence.
09:53 PM - Jan 25, 2024
10:04 PM - Jan 25, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit.
I agree 100%. Kenneth Smith was executed for the second time tho and had no say in any of this.

true he was a convicted criminal but does that mean we toss all humanity out the door and subject these still people to torture as they die? I don't feel good about that.
04:42 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
No form of execution should be so drawn out of course, I think a firing squad is the least inhumane form as long as executioners aim right at the brain. Electricity, hangin, lethal injection, gas chamber, there's always delay b4 death enough to suffer. Death should be twice as fast as saying "Oh Shi
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
08:27 PM - Jan 26, 2024 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit.
yeah I honestly never understood why they didn't just take them outside and put one in the back of the head.

It's fast, it's cheap, it's efficient. There's virtually NO chance of that "not working" like Kenneth's first execution with injection.

seems more humane too.
08:43 PM - Jan 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}