Dre B.
A
Texas Republicans are busy eroding away rights and dignity for LGBTQ Texans.
Stay informed and WOKE.
By the way, are you registered to vote?
If not then what are you waiting on?

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/03/06/texas-legislature-lgbtq-bills/
11:58 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Michael Eliasson (988lifeline.org)
A
In response to Dre B..
I have been voting forever..The problem is no one else is joining me here in Texas..The Democrats here have got to start actively voting instead of moving to a more friendlier state..If you are a blue dot living in a red state, it means your fellow democrats aren't voting
12:56 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Dre B.
A
In response to Michael Eliasson (988lifeline.org).
The democratic party needs to spend money here and give the citizens some good candidates as well. Texas has too many mega-sized liberal cities to not at least be considered a Purple State.
01:02 PM - Mar 08, 2023
A
In response to Dre B..
It's frustrating as hell because no matter what time I get to my precinct on election days that morning, I'm usually the first and I take the Public Transit..I have started receiving emails from the Democratic Party called Project LIFT in which anyone interested in office they'll provide analytical
01:07 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Dre B.
A
Thank you for doing your civic duty to vote especially when it isn't convenient and you have to take public transit. Going up against the Republican party in Texas is a tall hill 2 climb. Even when they are running the state into the ground. So a democratic candidate better have $$ & a backbone.
01:34 PM - Mar 08, 2023
A
In response to Dre B..
I've been voting since I turned 18. I'm 62 now and don't plan on stopping..I'm glad to see that BLM really educated these young voters and I'm seeing many more of them now..
02:04 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}