Christopher Bouzy
A
If you were having issues with Pods, please let us know what device you were using and the issues(s) you were experiencing. Include as much information as possible. Thank you!
08:26 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Mystrix Noire
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Pods appeared on iPhone today!
Appreciate you @Spoutible team:)
10:44 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Robin Schwartz
A
iPad 9th Gen; iOS 17.2, Safari
• The text in Chat kept appearing and disappearing
• Terrible lag when typing in Chat
• Bottom row of participants in Chat showed only top half of their avatars
• Periodic, psychedelic echo, though otherwise sound was good.
02:01 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
Only if I get an in-person visit from this guy.

😈
12:02 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
PC - Win 11
Chrome browser
- Chat text greyed out
- Emoji box covered by chat
- As Host, muting a speaker didn't appear to work

Pixel 3a XL - Android 12
App
- Chat text greyed out
- Emoji box covered by chat
- External headset (Pixel Buds) wouldn't connect
11:58 AM - Feb 02, 2024 (Edited)
Liz
A
Thx Nikita
Got the boot !
Nice meeting all of you today 🌷
10:25 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Ms. Gen
A
iPad 12 Pro
My audio was perfect (using AirPod)

The text in the chat box displayed grey text on dark background making it impossible to read. However, user names were clearly visible.

Significant lag when chatting as the session progressed. Was very responsive in the beginning.
05:01 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dodi Davies
A
iOS 17.2.1

Joined 5 minutes early

No audio when Bouzy started to speak

Relaunched app, rejoined still no audio

Settings > Spoutible app > turned Microphone off then on

Audio working

May just be coincidence 🤷🏼‍♀️
01:04 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Rach
A
We have a few.
10:32 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Jennifer Wolf
A
I never could get it to open. iPhone 14 on the app.
10:32 PM - Feb 01, 2024
David James
A
This isn’t a flaw, it’s just a suggestion, but it would be nice if you could see how many current participants there are in a pod before you enter it just so that you don’t enter a room and find yourself sitting there like a lemon on your own.
10:31 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Elaine Gionet
A
I hope this screenshot helps: Here is what the obscured buttons at the bottom of today's Pod screen looked like using the app on an iPhone 13 Pro.
10:24 PM - Feb 01, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Elaine Gionet.
I phone 12 same buttons covered problem. No audio not a complaint just feedback. Screen froze also. Good things take time. Thank you for doing this for us
10:49 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Mystrix Noire
A
iPhone12 ProMax
no sound,
no device select options,
screen freeze

Samsung S7 no problems(just tested now)
10:15 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
Audio crapped out.

Initially all was good. But after about 210 users, audio just stopped. Was disconnected several times and had to reconnect. No joy.

Used Windows 7/Firefox, Windows 10/Edge, Samsung Galaxy Android 13, Macintosh/Firefox/Safari.

Hope this helps.
10:09 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Elaine Gionet
A
Using app on iPhone 13 Pro. Sound was delayed for 3 mins. Good sound from 4:03-4:29. No sound 4:30-4:45. Sound came back on and stayed on.
During the No Sound 15 mins, I unsuccessfully experimented with closing/opening app, trying iMac using Chrome then Safari. Gave up. Opened phone app and waited.
10:05 PM - Feb 01, 2024
TazzSaint
A
I have a question about something else beside the pods. When I can't figure out what the icons are, I would like to hover over the icons and see the text displayed. Such as when I see an emoji and wants to know what it is, I hover over it and it would say "facepalm." Possible? Thanks!
09:45 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Phred
A
It seems headphones resolve the echo issue. We has 3 speakers active at the same time in the Sussex Squad pod.
PS - the Sussex Squad are HAPPY! ❤️❤️
09:19 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Phred
A
iPhone 11. When I’m listening to a Pod and toggling back to DMs, I’m unable to access the field to write a DM. The field is hidden behind the Pod display.
09:17 PM - Feb 01, 2024
TinaG
A
Chrome Win10 PC - great for audio and far less glitches vs. Firefox.

Only thing was some chat box sketchiness. Ok at first, then chat in full chat box faded to a very hard-to-read grey. Ok in the smaller collapsed box but got stuck there (blocked access to the chat button). No change with reboot.
09:10 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
I used my iphone this time and all was fine. I used it with the browser though, not the app.
09:02 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Johanne Rondeau-Wall
A
Sound cut out on mu iPhone after a few minutes. Moved to MacBook which worked well.
08:58 PM - Feb 01, 2024

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

RA
A
iPhone 13 app. Same issue as last test pod with no sound. Took multiple closing/reopening of pod and app before the app asked me to reauth mic access (I had done it for the previous test), then the sound worked.
08:41 PM - Feb 01, 2024
RA
A
In response to RA.
In the pod, the control buttons were obscured by the bottom menu. I could see the colors on the very tops of the buttons, but couldn't see what they do. I have the font bumped up in the app a little (NOT on my phone settings), so that might be why.
08:44 PM - Feb 01, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to RA.
Same here today but I was not able to make it work. It will be great when they get the bugs worked out.
10:52 PM - Feb 01, 2024
T. Naught
A
iphone, latest ios
overall good — audio fine throughout
great features

biggest issue: usability of the fast moving chat — scroll back to see what was said, but it slips away as new messages come in

also after minimizing, the text became super low contrast— dark on dark; had to relaunch pod to fix
08:40 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Daryl Knee
A
When I first entered the pod I had no audio. Reloaded Spoutible and entered the pod again and this time I had audio. Using Duck Duck Go v0.64.1 on Windows. Pod Audio Settings look like this but I could hear. Haven't tested an input yet.
08:39 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Kay Emell
A
iPhone 13, iOS 17.2:
No access to the bottom buttons- emojis, chat, something else, and the exit button.

MacBook Air, 2022 model, latest Mac OS:
Chat window covered participants page, much meant I could either see all participants, or read the chat, but not both.

Still 10/10, will recommend!
08:38 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
OnePlus 9 pro
When I went into other parts of Spoutible (notifications, device set up, default feed) while listening to pods.. it would freeze on that other screen & not let me back.. or kick me out of the pod & back to default.
08:36 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Michael Taormina
A
Android app, pixel 6. If I browsed around the app during the pod, when I went back into the pod the chat just had names, no messages.
08:35 PM - Feb 01, 2024
K S Hernandez
A
Hey, even though it's likey my computer causing the issue, I'll tell ya anyways. I appreciate that. After allowing audio on the browser, sound came through for a moment but then stopped, each time I refreshed. I'm on firefox. Windows 11
08:34 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Renee Tang
A
For this pod, there was no control menu for me. For the last pod, there were buttons on the bottom to use emojis, chat, mute. I could see other people’s chats pop up. Someone mentioned a toggle but I did not see it. I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max. Thank you.
08:33 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Sheena
A
The issue was me, I couldn't figure out how to turn on the sound. I could see people's comments but I couldn't hear what you were saying. :( I know it was me because I tried on my phone and on Safari.
08:32 PM - Feb 01, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}