Portia McGonagal
A
Lee Atwater may have had a deathbed conversion but prior to that, he was fully committed to what remains with us today. If you aren't familiar with his infamous 1981 interview, you should be:
Tom G. Hughes @Tom_G_Hughes
"You start out in 1954 by saying, 'N*gger, n*gger, n*gger.' By 1968 you can’t say 'n*gger'—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract." - Lee Atwater
10:36 AM - Mar 09, 2023
10:48 AM - Mar 09, 2023
BurgerFanMan
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
For added context:
12:54 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
Stevens is one of very few, perhaps the only one, who I feel has taken to heart how he helped get us here.
01:30 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Ground Control
A
It's also why I'm out of warm fuzzies for the likes of Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt and the rest of the Never Trumper crowd. All of them are clueless Doctor Frankensteins lamenting the monsters they created. Eff them!
02:15 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Ground Control.
BINGO
03:51 PM - Mar 09, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Ground Control.
I’m tired of hearing, “they’re sorry for what they’ve done!” Um….where…exactly?

Schmidt went on a tirade smearing a dead man, to (try to) launder his image, & registered w/a far-right party in Utah.

Most of the others blame & attack Dems for everything. That’s not sorry, that’s gaslighting.
05:04 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
This motherfucker right here held nothing back because he didn't know he was being recorded. And I'm just so grateful we have things like this. Folks still try to pretend they don't know what he's talking about. But we do, and we have it on audio.
11:35 AM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}