The Best Karen
A
These lists I'm seeing of "cool people to follow" etc, being echoed feels a bit like an exclusive club. Am I the only one who finds everyone on Spoutible "cool people"? I follow back all who follow me. Period. Anyway.. 🤷🏾‍♀️
11:31 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to The Best Karen.
I ignore most of those lists. A lot of people on them are people I ignored on the bird app because they were insufferable. This earned you a follow from me (I follow anyone I think is interesting or has important things to say). I'm not a cool kid either.
04:23 AM - Mar 12, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
It has the appearance of an op. And there's no way to know whether or not it is, for multiple accounts. The range of possibilities goes from unwitting (to such appearances) 'helpfulness' to 'clubiness' to potentially paid influence efforts. I choose to assess rather than judge. So far I see no harm.
11:43 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Karen Springer
A
I have followed zero people from any list. I have unfollowed an account who did nothing but share lists, though. Thanks, but no thanks.
11:40 AM - Mar 09, 2023
The Best Karen
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Ditto
12:06 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Simon Sands
A
We all cool in my book especially the ones who engages with me....Now only if we can get the blue check people to follow back and engage with us THAT WOULD BE COOL....LOL
11:33 AM - Mar 09, 2023
The Best Karen
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Exactly 🥰
12:07 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}