Barbara Maddux
A
Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you might occupy a spot on this globe. Here in SE MI it looks to be a very nice day for February. Temp is 23F but headed to 40F. I wish you a peaceful, love-filled day! I'm off to the kitchen for some coffee. May I bring you a cup?
06:01 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Barbara Maddux.
Eagerly awaiting our high of 40 degrees this afternoon to take a walk in the sun and warmth.
08:24 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Deb.
I just walked with the dog…crisp but very sunny. It is a beautiful winter morning. Enjoy.
10:01 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Barbara Maddux.
Good morning, Barbara. That does sound like a very nice day for Michigan in winter. How do you make your coffee? I get the drip coffeemaker ready the night before so all I have to do is hit the button when I get up. We have a Nespresso for afternoon coffee but that hasnt been used much lately.
06:09 AM - Feb 04, 2024
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Hi Karen. Yes, it is a drip maker for morning coffee and a Keurig for afternoon. I rarely drink coffee after early morning but I know it is at the ready if the need arises! I totally forgot to set up the coffee last night, hence impatience this morning :-)
How is your day stacking up?
06:13 AM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}