Susan McBride
A
Last year, we lost two fur-kids, one 17 and one 18. We adopted two babies from the APA in April. Then in October, we found a kitty living under our front porch. Took me six days to get him to the vet & inside. Weeks later, his siblings showed up. Took six weeks to get them. Now, we've got five! ❤️
03:34 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Steven Brown
A
In response to Susan McBride.
It's time, though a bit early, to start watching the Decorah North eagles nest, Susan. 😁🥰🦅🦅. Link herehttps://explore.org/liveca...
09:01 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Steven Brown.
Oh, cool! I love the baby eagles!
09:20 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Steven Brown
A
You know that I love this story. And the pic of all 5 of them eating is awesome. Thanks for sharing.🥰
08:12 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Steven Brown.
I know you do! ❤️ They are just thriving together. Makes me so happy every day to see them playing together & know they're safe and warm!!!
09:21 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Robin
A
Sweet! Over the years I've taken in numerous cats. All strays. Live trapped 4. They are all such wonderful characters!
08:19 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Robin.
Aw, you are a very good human, indeed, Robin! Thank you for saving those cats' lives. ❤️ And, yes, they are such characters! It's so fun to watch them and learn who they are and hear the noises they make and see the quirky things they do! Life wouldn't be the same without 'em!
08:24 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
I believe it:

First Pete, who walked into my wife’s place of work. Then Isabel needs a home. Pete now likes being outside. So now companion for Isabel. Go to get Mayhem, but she has a sister, Thirteen. So…

Elliot shows up under the house one day.

That’s how we have five 🤣✌🏻🖖🏻
04:22 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Just Curious About Stuff.
Awwww! A five-cat fam, too! Love it. 😻 Thank you for sharing and for your big heart. ❤️
05:28 PM - Feb 04, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
There's no such thing as too many cats.

Except that kid my son went to middle school with whose mother was a sucker, took in every stray cat, ended up with 63 cats and a son who smelled like litter all day every day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
03:55 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
SIXTY-THREE CATS!!! That is way too many. Not fair to the cats or the people. Oh, my gosh.
05:31 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Just Piper
A
Blessings to your big, loving heart for giving these fur babies a wonderful forever home and love! You are a goddess in my book!
03:46 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Just Piper.
Aw, thanks, Piper! 🥰 My husband and daughter are cat lovers, too, so I think every stray in the 'hood knows to show up on our doorstep. 😆 We feel really grateful for the three fur-bros who found us. I'm just glad I could work my mommy magic (ha!) and get them inside & to the vet. They are angels!
05:32 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Char
A
Allllll the kitties! How adorable 🥰
03:38 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Char.
They just took over! My 11 y/o is in heaven! 😆 Honestly, the three from outside are better behaved than the two we got from the APA at six weeks old! We just love them to pieces. And all get along! It's amazing. I think it was meant to be. 😻
03:39 PM - Feb 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}