Susan McBride
A
Even NPR jumped on the "voters worry about Biden's mental acuity" bandwagon. Right-wing billionaires across America are rejoicing. I hope the mother cluckin' clods in the MSM realize their culpability if we end up with Dictator Donnie Dump. 'Cause they are sure working overtime to get him elected.
09:27 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Steven Brown
A
In response to Susan McBride.
Truth! I continue to be blown away every freaking day about the journalistic malpractice and recklessness we see and hear coming from the MSM. I know exactly why it's happening, which enrages me even more. What an unmitigated disaster at absolutely the worst time.🤬
08:31 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Steven Brown.
They're just doing what their right-wing owners want them to do. There's not much real journalism out there anyway. It's really sad, particularly having graduated from J-School.
10:22 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to Susan McBride.
So sick of it. Is NPR unaware that the gop will do everything they can to shut down news that doesn’t fit their narrative and take away government funding?
09:34 AM - Feb 09, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
I don't know. You'd think they'd understand that they'd be the first to go under a Donnie Dump dictatorship. But, right now, they seem to be toeing the line and discussing the same BS that the right-wing owned media keeps gnawing on ad nauseam.
09:35 AM - Feb 09, 2024