Deb
A
The KC shooting was the result of a dispute between 3 individuals, 2 juveniles. Rather than fisticuffs, they pulled guns and randomly shot. All three were uninjured while 25 uninvolved people, half children, were.

There is nothing more that can be said about the unrestricted ability to carry guns.
01:10 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Deb.
And I had an argument with my sister last on this. She said no matter what the outcome, there can never be restrictions on gun ownership or gun carrying. This after our cousins were caught right in the middle of it.
It's a mental disease
02:06 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
The extreme bastardization of 2A by the NRA is killing our country. We do not need an armory in each house to defend it. We don’t need military assault weapons at all! We need a step back toward sanity.
02:13 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Deb.
It's the GUNS!

Also - thoughts and prayers.
01:13 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Andrew Senior.
I’m struck more about the ineffectual use. They wanted to injure specific people and failed utterly at doing so. While devastating 25 other lives.
The hubris to think that using a weapon that fires fast, multiple shots offers success to the inexperienced, when it doesn’t. The male juvenile brain.
01:19 PM - Feb 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}