Tonya Alston
A
thread 1/6
What is happening to DA Fani Willis should be a wake up call to white people. You're seeing, AGAIN, and in real time, how America loathes Black women.
Y'all really need to have honest conversations with each other about your skewed views of non-white people, Black women specifically.
12:11 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Tonya Alston
A
thread 2/6
Whites have been culturally conditioned to view Black women as inferior, even when our ancestors breastfed & raised your children.
White supremacy is protecting the dumbest fucking potus we've ever had, and his 16 codefendants, from be held criminally responsible for trying to steal an election.
Tonya Alston
A
thread 3/6
Think about that.
They are trying to humiliate a Black woman who had the guts to hold demon45 accountable for running a criminal enterprise.
Their maga cultists threatened.
They doxxed her.
Tonya Alston
A
thread 4/6
They skewed information about a private, intimate relationship to humiliate her and deem her unfit to prosecute an insurrectionist and some of the traitors who tried to steal the votes of Georgia citizens. Think about that!
Tonya Alston
A
thread 5/6
They are trying to paint Ms Willis as a whore who financially benefitted from her boyfriend, because she indicted a racist, rapist who is so stupid, he was sued AGAIN by E. Jean Carroll because he couldn't keep his fucking mouth closed AFTER Ms. Carroll was awarded $5mil from her civil rape trial.
Tonya Alston
A
thread 6/6
That's what white supremacy is protecting.
It's sick.
Mary Lou
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
To be far, Fani Willis isn't getting it worse than Hillary Clinton.

The whole anti abortion thing, the whole NO paid maternity leave thing, the whole Your Stalker/Violent EX must still have the right to own a gun thing -

ARE ALL ANTI WOMEN.

Really.
11:51 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Tonya Alston
A
In response to Mary Lou.
With all due respect: don't you ever come to my timeline with some "all women" bullshit. EVER!
I spoke about the treatment of Black women.
Not Black women & HRC.
Black women.
10:43 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
03:27 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Dréa25
A
Thank you for this. Truth, more truth, and nothing but the truth.
02:37 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
You. NAILED IT. Sis.🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
02:30 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Jeff(Teach)
B
I’m angry at what they are doing to Fani. They are attacking her personally. This is TrDump’s playbook. I just hope this Judge sees what they are doing. I’m also pissed off at the two systems of Justice. There’s working class justice, and then there is Justice for the rich. Fuck TrDump.
12:23 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Mrs Nobody
A
In response to Jeff(Teach).
TFG + his attorneys obeying his instructions =
Ad Hominem
02:05 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Andrea Ball
A
In response to Jeff(Teach).
There are differences in treatment in rich and poor. Here, they attack Ms. Willis’s for her professional success and financial independence, which they fear and hate in Black women.
02:39 PM - Feb 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}