Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢As some of you know, we hired a company to monitor conversations about Spoutible on social media. We had the highest negative sentiment the week of our security incident. However, our sentiment quickly rebounded the following week because of our virtual town hall.
02:21 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We know we have a lot of work ahead to regain our community's trust, and we have started the process of regaining that trust. We will make an announcement soon about our new partners and what important steps we have taken to improve our security.
02:21 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Jean M
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
My data has been breached at Facebook, Twitter, local hospital, medical data processing center, T-Mobile and my mortgage company … Spoutible did a better job and lost less of my important data than the above. Thank you for taking this seriously and working to remedy it.
02:52 PM - Feb 19, 2024
OmaB
A
In response to Jean M.
I agree, most companies that have my information have had multiple incidents. I have always been notifed weeks/months later. Never seen any of them move so quickly and be so transparent about it.
03:12 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
As a minority myself our spoutible posts on fb [fuck x] are a clarion call to sensibility from the noise there. I keep planting seeds.
02:25 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}