Christopher Bouzy
A
Earlier this month, I said Elon would get a lot worse with his election disinformation, and here he is spreading more election disinformation to his 173 million followers. What he is doing is extremely dangerous.
03:30 PM - Feb 19, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Here is a video that shows how the fearful ones are gaming us. Please share as widely as you are able. Main stream media will not
https://www.facebook.com/s...
12:52 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Rebecca Romani
A
I agree. This is incredibly irresponsible and he knows it. This will lead to immigrants being targeted and Muskrat may find himself with blood on his hands. And people in general are so ignorant about immigration law, etc. that we risk finding ourselves back in the beginning of the 20th cent.
02:53 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Rebecca Romani
A
In response to Rebecca Romani.
were made the scapegoats for society's ills.
Muskrat is a menace.
02:54 AM - Feb 22, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
They always repeat the biggest lies and accuse the other side of what they are planning themselves. Chaos agent. Putin’s/Saudi’s minion to destroy the place common people meet. Thank goodness for Spoutible. Thank goodness for Christopher
02:31 AM - Feb 22, 2024
ZaRdOz420WPN
A
Elon Musk and Amazon Team Up to Try to Demolish Workers’ Rights!

A handful of corporations with notoriously bad labor practices are hoping to convince the Supreme Court to gut the National Labor Relations Board!
12:51 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
Well, he isn't the brightest bulb in the box like he thinks. Nothing he could say would ever convince me.
06:56 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Gabe Hoffman
A
One other thing to consider. A vast majority of Twitter traffic right now is likely from bot accounts.

https://mashable.com/artic...
06:35 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
Musk, like Trump, is a post-truth populist who seeks our collusion in denying the existence of truth. This is Putin's tool to depoliticize the Russian population too. This method corrodes the trust in our social contract which is at the foundation of democracy.

https://spoutible.com/thre...
11:22 AM - Feb 20, 2024
John Manier
A
Elroy is a liar, or a moron, or both.
12:39 AM - Feb 20, 2024
déjà vu
A
White South Africans vote GOP for bailouts
06:11 PM - Feb 19, 2024
darryl
A
He took that company from his partners, the true innovators. It was failing and we the people (President Barack Obama) bailed that company out before it closed down. Tesla would not exist without welfare. Now nothing but fascist crap from him. That person is terrible
06:03 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
They don't vote. There needs to be a law about this kind of nonsense. The FEC needs to have some teeth to engage this sort of propaganda.
04:51 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Dora Exploring
A
In response to Brian Tatem.
He knows they don't vote; but, not all of his followers are that educated.
06:20 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
I looked over there for a minute on his account. Musk is promoting some dangerous creators too. Mike Benz Cyber is creating a following that labels Biden as anti-free speech. Incredible hogwash and people are paying to hear it.
04:08 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Cambomb
A
Every article I've seen about voter fraud is found to be Republican...Elon truly off the deep end. How can he build or design anything if he doesn't care about facts
04:01 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Becky Helton
A
I wonder what percentage of those millions of followers are Apartheid Clyde himself? And/or bots? Okay, yes he does have actual fans, but really - maybe half are real?
03:57 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
This crap from Musk is utter bullshit

It is ILLEGAL for noncitizens to vote in any federal election

(some locales allow voting in state & local-only elections)

So, where are Dems getting these votes?
03:57 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
it's unreal the stuff he likes and agrees with
he falls for his own SM deception

he could easily verify the lies he spreads but won't spend one second doing that

he is a shit stirrer to the max

I don't get how he has so much time to spend on SM.
03:51 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
Elon is very similar to both Donald Trump and Joe Rogan in that regard. They hear someone say something and they instinctively believe it to be true. No fact-checking and no thoughts of potential consequences.
04:54 PM - Feb 19, 2024 (Edited)
Dems Hub
A
You're appreciated for spotlighting that election toxicity. It's offensive on a whole other level as a 1st Gen citizen (paternally).
03:40 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Bowerydoll
A
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
03:31 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}