Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
This weekend I cleaned off the desk my ex left when he bailed, so I can replace it with a new desk that's waiting to be built, & somehow seeing it emptied and ready to tear down is making me feel everything all over again. Good thing it's a short week, because I'm already ready for the weekend 🌈✨☕
07:06 AM - Feb 20, 2024
DeAnna Munchkin
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
I relate to this and am sending lotsa 💜! My last break-up hit me hard too. I can't build so instead I just sold all my existing furniture and bought all new (or new to me) pieces. It did wonders for my mental health. Sure, it is the same home but it made the place feel mine and like a fresh start.
11:32 AM - Feb 20, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to DeAnna Munchkin.
Thank you DeAnna! It's basically that, I've replaced a lot of things in the house, but some still linger. I don't want to send things to the landfill, but I have a lot of stuff stored in the basement for when I can find new homes for anything that still has some life left in it 👍
11:41 AM - Feb 20, 2024
DeAnna Munchkin
A
I'm with you on that! I avoid sending anything to the landfill if I can. My neighbours are fond of my spring and fall cleaning spree where I put out household things for them to rehome. 😄

I am glad you are on the journey of healing! Some days are harder than others but we are all here for you.
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
12:57 PM - Feb 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}