Matthew Clayton
A
@cbouzy thanks for having me on last night and reassuring me that NC can be flipped with long term investment and GOTV efforts.
06:54 AM - Feb 15, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
NC certainly has been looking more promising for Dem candidates in recent years. This year might be surprising given the Dem funds availability dominance.
10:30 AM - Feb 15, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Republicans here are panicky. A month or two after Anderson was sworn in as D party chair, that’s when Cotham switched. Then the state GOP jammed the 12 week abortion ban and red meat bills through. Now Tim Moore is talking about new voting laws with that “voter integrity” BS AGAIN.
12:07 PM - Feb 15, 2024 (Edited)
NaturesMuse Sunnyside Up
A
This needs to be addressed again.
Tim Moore is working his Putin rhetoric into NC laws, 1st / gerrymandering
& then by making redistricting hidden from public view. Many Democrats didn't run b/c of extreme favoritism.
https://theintercept.com/2023/09/22/north-carolina-redistricting-public-records/
11:05 AM - Feb 21, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
Moore and Berger are getting complacent, never mind that their state party is $72K in the hole.

When NC regains a D trifecta, there will be serious payback for these guys. I hope they’re still around to see the 12 wk abortion ban, the gerrymandering, the secretive laws, et al thrown in the garbage.
In response to NaturesMuse Sunnyside Up.
11:50 AM - Feb 21, 2024
NaturesMuse Sunnyside Up
A
I hope I am around too.
11:52 AM - Feb 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}