My Flying Car 2020
A
Every moment y'all spend on whether Fani Willis is a homewrecker, where her cash comes from, whether her testimony demeanor was appropriate or her libido screwed the country is a moment trafficking in the oldest, vilest, most predictable misogynoir there is while letting TFG fail up a-fucking-gain.
12:55 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Tell them!!!!!!
09:34 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
What she said👆🏾
09:19 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
They had to do something. She didn't have a spouse and children to threaten like they did with other prosecutor's and judges.
09:00 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
🤦‍♂️

Her life was going to get torn open regardless because TFG is fighting for his existence, and to be contested by a strong woman is a lethal wound to his ego (see: locker room talk).

Let the lady do her work and we can get back to ensuring that his presidential ambitions remain pipe dreams.
08:12 PM - Feb 21, 2024
dmark
A
Quite honestly, I don’t give a rat’s ass about any of it but she took on the biggest case of her life and one of the biggest in the country. Her playing slap and tickle with the help is a distraction that could have been avoided,
07:30 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Sheilah Hayden
A
In response to dmark.
If you honestly believe that Team Traitor wouldn't pull out EVERYTHING they could to dirty up DA Willis, then I don't know what to tell you.
07:43 PM - Feb 21, 2024
AlisonRises
B
In response to dmark.
When your entire life consists of work, you tend to get involved with people at work. Should she have stopped having any kind of personal life for the duration? If it hadn’t been this, they’d have found something else.
Made it up. It’s what they do.
Smear the prosecution by any means possible.
06:11 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Char
A
Wait... are regular people buying into that bullshit and talking about it being an issue?!

I'm not surprised, really, but I haven't seen anything about people feeding into it.
05:52 PM - Feb 21, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Char.
I've seen headlines calling for her to refuse herself from the case.

And I promise people in the MAGA cult will forever associate this prosecution with that corrupt lady who was getting money from the prosecution "somehow."
07:28 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Participation Trophy Wife
A
In response to Char.
You kidding? Take a stroll through the vile cesspool that is Facebook. Every manner of disgusting racist, misogynist meme about Willis is proliferating on there. (Spouse has the account on FB, not me, but he is horrified by what is being said about her. Ugly. Very very ugly.)
07:59 PM - Feb 21, 2024 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
Given that the folks she's prosecuting tried to, you know, OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT? That makes it even worse.
03:33 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
Note to those folks a little reminder: Donald Trump is the CRIMINAL.
03:24 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
And, he's a whore. A con man. A rapist. And, he stinks!
07:13 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
Those who would blame DA Willis for having her personal life combed through for any scrap of anything that could be twisted & blown up to undermine her incredibly strong case against a criminal bent on taking over our country should ask themselves why they're falling for the enemy's propaganda.
02:30 PM - Feb 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}