Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/5
I've been sharing the following thoughts privately with friends and family for several weeks, but I've chosen to speak publicly now because pundits are out of control. Before I begin, it's crucial to emphasize that complacency is not an option, and the importance of voting remains paramount.
10:16 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/5
I will not write a 30-spout thread and just get to the point. Trump's trial is set to begin in March, with a potential conviction by the end of May. IF Trump is convicted before the election, and the GOP has to nominate a new candidate, it will lead to a historic landslide victory for the Democrats.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/5
I don't do hyperbole or fantasies, but the prospect of a historic Democratic landslide is not just probable; it is highly likely. If Trump isn't the nominee, his core supporters will abstain from voting in protest. This will result in widespread losses for the GOP up and down the ballot.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/5
IF my predictions are accurate, Biden will be reelected, the Democrats will maintain control of the Senate with 50 seats, VP Harris will be the tie-breaker, and the Democrats will take control of the House. The House will not be close, and Democrats will win control of the House with 25+ seats.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/5
Some of my "peers" will mock my prediction and continue to claim Biden is headed for defeat. However, the reality is Biden and the Democrats are headed for a historic win. Save this thread.
Stephen Cullum
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I agree and see it the same way before I found you. You do not have to he a political scientist to see this. The GOP is highly fracture right now. Usually it is the Dems because our coalition is so diverse with diverse interest. But we are rallying around saving the democracy and freedom.
10:28 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Paul C
A
Thank you for the information that you are providing. I am a proud Democrat. Although I am concerned. Do you think anti-Republican Trumpers will still vote for Trump to avoid another Biden/Harris term?
06:53 AM - Feb 27, 2024
RR CARTER
B
VOTE BLUE
07:19 AM - Feb 23, 2024
RR CARTER
B
AMEN..Even more so today 2024. It is imperative.
07:14 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Rebecca E
A
Bookmarked and saved @cbouzy . Watching the r shit show unfold on a daily basis is exhausting. That said, it's motivating and encouraging. The #Resistance #Grassroots is strong and getting stronger by the day. Looking forward to celebrating a blue election landslide in November.
01:00 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Susan Simon
A
Have learned to trust your analytical instincts. But been feeling the same way for a while now. The cult will cult but they grow smaller all the time. Sit outs will increase. Dems just have to GOTV
10:35 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
My hit is that the SCOTUS will decide the next president.
09:45 PM - Feb 22, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
how??
09:58 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Original Barby With a Y
B
You were right about the 2020 election from the start. It was when I started following you. You have also been correct about subsequent races. I trust your view on this.
Y only question is if Trump is still the nominee after being found guilty? I still think it will be a landslide for Dems
05:32 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Gray Since 97
A
I want this!
03:14 PM - Feb 22, 2024 (Edited)
Andrea Ball
A
And we should consider why so many pundits (official or not) want us to give up.
01:00 PM - Feb 22, 2024

Only followers of this user (MzKreant) can see their posts

Thomas Liljeruhm
A
Trump or no Trump, it all just comes down to Montana (and maybe Texas).
12:18 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Dan Reeser
A
In response to Thomas Liljeruhm.
It's a mess up here in MT.
02:26 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Robert_Lynch
A
Trump will be the nominee no matter what happens IMO.
The GOP is so far gone I really don't think it will matter.
Having said that, I do agree Biden will stomp him in the general.
12:11 PM - Feb 22, 2024
William Tulloch
A
I don't think the #MAGA Party will replace him, even if he's convicted in 2 cases or if the SC rules he's ineligible. They'll surge forward because they have not other options. Add in the state party level dysfunction & we could be comparing it to '74.
11:48 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
In response to William Tulloch.
I was thinking along these lines too! I'm agreeing though w/the big picture Big Boozy is sharing....the R's will have their third who just always go & vote, but the rest will stay home or blow things up, and the majority will vote for democracy and rights for all... and then we've got to keep going!
11:53 AM - Feb 22, 2024
CBImages
A
I hope so
11:44 AM - Feb 22, 2024
WestCoaster
A
I agree with your analysis completely. It makes sense. Thank you.
11:32 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
10:58 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Capreece
A
From your lips to God's ear! Let's Go!
10:55 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Anita Rosen
A
What if convicted felon Trump is still the Republican candidate? I know his cult will still support him. But will it discourage everyone else?
10:41 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anita Rosen.
This was my thought as well- given their snivelling devotion to their Dear Leader thus far, I see no reason to assume that Trump being criminally convicted before the convention leads to Republicans picking a different nominee.
11:25 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to Anita Rosen.
Your question is best directed at your family, friends, acquaintances, others that continue to support him.
11:54 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Wants Unity
B
I always wait for your threads like this. Makes me feel so much more at ease. Thank you!!!
10:26 AM - Feb 22, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}