Andrea Junker
A
1. Religious freedom means you can either practice any religion you want or no religion at all.
2. Religious freedom does not mean you can use your beliefs to dictate what others can and cannot do.

Your religion guides you, not all of us. It’s as simple as that.
03:30 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Kim A
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
And that especially should apply to Supreme Court justices whether on the USSC or a state SC. I'm Looking at you, Alabama.
10:06 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Amen! And hating someone because they believe in something you don't is bigotry.
(I think people who believe differently from me are interesting.)
06:42 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Bill Kelly
A
Religious freedom means you can believe what you want and share with who is open to receiving your beliefs but I think the tax exempt organized church businesses and church political action committees were given way too much of a free pass through a detrimental oversight.
06:20 PM - Feb 23, 2024
déjà vu
A
I guess folk wanting religious freedoms will be expected to leave the US. Just like those seeking religious freedoms had to quit Europe all those centuries ago.
05:30 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Kathleen Kern
A
Christians not in the religious right are the ones most responsible for taking on Christian nationalists. 1. The lives of Muslims, Jews, LGBTQ people, etc. are at stake 2. We are followers of Jesus, and Christian nationalists violate everything he taught in the gospels.
01:52 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
3. When they finish with their non-Christian enemies, they will start on the Christians whom they call, apostates, or heretics, in other words us.
4. If you have not considered what you are willing to sacrifice— Your reputation, your privacy, your job, your physical safety, your mental health
01:56 PM - Feb 23, 2024 (Edited)
This Gurl
A
That part!
10:27 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Mr Yoyito
A
Atheists don’t knock in your door to remind you to appreciate the life you have because when it’s over that’s it.

Why are Christians coming to my house to tell me they are better than me because they believe in an invisible man who will make me suffer in hell while they are in heaven.
10:17 AM - Feb 23, 2024
déjà vu
A
In response to Mr Yoyito.
Jesus and I have something in common we both aren't Christians
05:34 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
Agree
08:55 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Nicole Middlecamp
A
Read my Daily letter from an American,Heather Cox Richardson where she dusted off history of the First Amendment to the Constitution-“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof….”
We need to loudly vocalize 1st amendment rights..
08:51 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Colleen Redding ☮️
A
In response to Nicole Middlecamp.
Yes, thank you!
10:09 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
I believe in the one true platform. #Spoutible
01:22 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre