phil_lewis_
A
A YouTube star who went viral as a toddler talks about her resentment toward her parents, who told her she had to keep making videos so they could maintain their "nice" lifestyle.

https://www.teenvogue.com/...
01:44 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Bianca Love
A
In response to phil_lewis_.
I’d love to figure out who this is
09:54 AM - Mar 12, 2023
Crazy Cruze
A
This is almost like what happened with Jackie Coogan? That child isn’t gonna have a dime when she turns 18.
03:56 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
This doesn't surprise me. We'll probably see more stories like this as kids who were exploited grow up and tell their side of it
02:32 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Shai
A
There really needs to be more laws in place to cover children part of these family vlogs. I don't have anything against family vlogging as long as the child wants to do it & the parents aren't exploiting their kids.
02:24 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Shar
A
I wish she could reach out to Wil Wheaton and maybe discuss emancipation from her parents (and bring along her funds that have supported her parents’ lifestyle for so long). Poor thing.
02:22 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
This is so sad, how people forget that they’re human. As parents, their job is to live and raise young humans.

I hope that she can talk with Wil Wheaton, who was also forced to be a child star to fulfill dreams that weren’t his own.
02:12 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Lil
A
We might all be better off if we assigned less value to "famous for being famous" as opposed to "for being talented," etc
02:11 PM - Mar 11, 2023
Carolyn Cruz
A
Oh god family channels on Youtube are disgusting. Ask the ACE family. They love to exploit their children and so do the grandparents. They also love scamming people.
01:52 PM - Mar 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}