Susan McBride
A
Listening to NPR this a.m. during carpool, you'd think the Democrats were the party in disarray with a horrible presidential candidate, plagued by protesters trying to shut down his nomination. Nary a word about Trump, his felonies & trials, and his goal to make America a fascist state. WTF, NPR? 😡
09:39 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to Susan McBride.
This is why I stopped listening to npr long ago. They're bought and paid for by right wing money. They've basically become a new Tokyo Rose, spewing propaganda in a soothing tone.
11:41 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Pete Sapardi.
I don't want to donate another dime to NPR if this is what they're going to do. I didn't realize the right-wing media oligarchs buying up all the newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, and social media sites had their fingers so deep in NPR's pie, too.
01:19 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Betty McNiel
A
Not to mention, Biden’s margin of victory has been FAR greater than tfg’s in every primary.
10:37 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Betty McNiel.
Thank goodness! And, yes! But you won't hear the media talking about that. Sigh.
01:25 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
this is why older educated Democrats are plagued by anxiety and have suppressed enthusiasm for what should be recognized as a strong Pres/VP ticket and an administration with a record of accomplishment...
09:45 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
It's bananas. I mean, I kept waiting for someone on NPR to say, "Hey, whatever Biden's issues, at least he's not a traitorous criminal with 91 felonies who owes over $400 million to the State of New York and $83 million to a woman he raped and defamed." But, nope. Not a word.
09:48 AM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}