Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Ignore the polls, the pundits, and the media noise because Trump and the GOP are in trouble. With each passing state primary, we gain valuable data, and Trump has a serious problem among a significant segment of Republican voters. What we are witnessing is the complete opposite of the polls.
10:18 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
If even a mere 10% of Republican voters don't vote or choose Biden, it would spell disaster for the GOP. States like North Carolina and Florida would flip blue, possibly even Texas. This is exacerbated by Trump and the GOP facing substantial challenges in winning over Independent voters.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Without robust support from both Republicans and Independents, Trump's chances of victory diminish significantly. Fact: Trump is underperforming polls, while Democrats are overperforming polls.

The polls are wrong, and the data proves it. Trump and the GOP are in trouble.
Susan Simon
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Thank you for speaking about what you see. The number of uncommitted were clearly protest votes on D side re Gaza, And behind the nubers lurks lots of info we never hear about from MSM
01:52 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Whoa! ?
A
Do you have any concerns regarding the number (not percent) of votes TFG took over the number Biden took in Michigan?
12:47 PM - Feb 28, 2024
dmark
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
There actually was a horse race on the Thug side.
01:39 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Whoa! ?.
I really trust Rosenberg and he had some helpful things to say about it https://www.hopiumchronicl...
04:10 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Becky Werner
A
~ We must get rid of The "Fascist Repubs" and Trump will never be president ~ Donate, Volunteer on all Campaigns and Win Dem Races across the U.S. ~ This is our year to Win and give ourselves a "BLUE Trifecta" and Even more Bills will be passed and signed into Law to help the people of the U.S. ~
11:35 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Gan Nayak Sharma
A
If you read The NY Times story on the Michigan primaries, Trump “coasted”; while “Biden Takes a Hit in Michigan.”
I’m using the Times own online headlines. 🙄
11:29 AM - Feb 28, 2024
dmark
A
In response to Gan Nayak Sharma.
The NYT is not your friend
01:40 PM - Feb 28, 2024
gdavidbrown
A
In response to Gan Nayak Sharma.
I'm using it in the bottom of the bird cage.
06:30 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Renee Tang
A
The “news” and polls are a hot mess. It is hard to separate fact from fiction. Thank you for giving us hope.
11:00 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Ted
A
I wish i could ignore it. I can’t believe 100k in Michigan are willing to vote uncommitted or for Trump. Maybe they forgot about being attacked by Trump supporters. Maybe they prefer a Muslim ban or a Muslim registry like Trump wants! If Trump wins because of people like this, they will regret it!
10:49 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Garnet
A
In response to Ted.
And maybe they've forgotten the Trump /Netanyahu bromance. They're two of a kind. Rather than strong -arm Bibi into backing down, Trump would gleefully join in on the destruction. At the minimum, he'd sit by and applaud.
12:34 PM - Feb 28, 2024 (Edited)
Capreece
A
In response to Ted.
Shake if off, Biden took the primary. Next....
12:58 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
I suspect that the polls are, in part, skewed for two reasons:

-- A lot of people who voted for Trump have realized they bombed out bigtime, but are pretending they didn't.

-- A lot of people on the other side of the fence have misgivings about voting for Joe + Kamala, but will anyway.
10:47 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen To Be The Assassinator
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
No. There are honest polls, and if you only followed those, they have been close to the mark all along. And this season Trump has bought a SERIES of polls to prop up his ego. Those polls have also run INCREASINGLY wrong, to push the AVERAGES off. That is why polling systematically over-rates Trump
10:51 AM - Feb 28, 2024
klotzilla
A
Anybody who read the numbers from 2020 alone knows that for the GOP, the killer is already in the house.

An NPR commentator this morning called them the "McCain Republicans." GOP voters who fill out solid R ballots except for the top line, which they either leave blank or vote for Biden.
10:32 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to klotzilla.
They are all the same because as horrible as the MORON is as a Human being the policies of cruelty and hate are the core of the #criminalorganization policies and ideology.
10:39 AM - Feb 28, 2024

Only followers of this user (MzKreant) can see their posts

Deb
A
I very much appreciate your political posts. It gets very depressing seeing the same doom and gloom everywhere and being reminded that there is good reason for hope is invaluable.
10:25 AM - Feb 28, 2024
PS Annie
A
In response to Deb.
I totally feel that. One of the few places, I've seen realistic, rational conversation about the political situation without the doom is Lawrence O'Donnell. He had a really good interview with Simon Rosenberg last night which put everything into perspective for me.
02:03 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Amanda Chaudhary
A
In response to Deb.
Same. It’s really easy to feel down about politics right now and a bit of rational, positive analysis is welcome.
10:54 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Steve Amy
A
He is the definition of "underperforming"..... On so many levels
10:22 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Chris Puttick
A
In response to Steve Amy.
11:43 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Edward Martin
A