JonCooper
A
Who the heck has a landline these days? Certainly not anyone under 30, lol. Also, who answers their cell phone if the call is from an unknown number?

If you ask me, that’s why these poll results are so often crap.
12:30 PM - Mar 02, 2024
W Media
A
In response to JonCooper.
we still have one! it's hardly used but it's still alive
07:06 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
The only poll that matters is the ballot box. And those polls in the past 30 days show TFG is underwater and in deep electoral trouble.
10:15 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
Even when we still had a landline, we didn’t answer it if we didn’t know who it was! Caller ID anyone?
06:19 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Cory Crabtree
A
I have one but the ringer stays off.

Just in case I guess
03:39 PM - Mar 02, 2024
OlympiaDonna
A
Voting is the only way to know. Even primary’s don’t give the whole picture.
02:43 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Karen B
A
I never respond to text messages asking me who I’m voting for and doesn’t answer my cell either.
01:05 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Donald Albertson
A
We had the landline with Verizon since 2003. We also had a DSL line with Verizon but when fiber became available it took over the service but we kept the number. When they raised the monthly rate, we switched to another provider who couldn't handle the phone so we dropped it.
12:43 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Stewart Tan
A
Agree... I still have a landline (voip and a long story) but due to telemarketers, unknown callers go to voice mail.

The first acronym I learned in it is GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). Still true.
12:34 PM - Mar 02, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
We don't even give them that much chance. We have approved numbers of friends, family, doctors, etc. and everyone else gets told it's not a correct number. My wife is neurodivergent and phone calls made her anxious until she knew only approved people could call.
04:12 PM - Mar 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}