Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
If Biden loses due to people like you who stay home, say goodbye to everything on your list.. forever. No hyperbole.
Drew Milroy @DrewMilroy
Why must we accept Biden as is right now? It’s a long time until Election Day. This Boomer suggests withholding endorsements, $ & GOTV. Until he declares climate & biodiversity emergencies, agrees to deny all future fuel permits, stops aid to Israel until it stops killing/starts feeding Gazans, etc.
06:04 PM - Mar 03, 2024
06:23 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
And your other choices for President are? Choose wisely for democracies sake.
05:42 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
There is no other choice but Biden.
08:09 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
Few notice the authoritarian symmetry between declared Leftist Progressives who demand democratic govts act unilaterally to fix whatever ails them at the moment, & the promises of authoritarian oligarchists to provide a govt that will do just that, historically a dangerous Yin & Yang embrace.
07:59 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Ground Control
A
THIS type of guy more than earns the scorn "OK, Boomer" implies. This many years on the planet and they still...know...NOTHING.

They're beyond anyone's reach. Ignore and let's get to the folks we can.
07:29 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Ground Control.
I actually resent the implication that many boomers are like this guy. We've been fighting for equal rights longer than many people have been alive. There are morons in every age group. It's not "they" it's him.
07:35 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Taverino
A
A friend just said I can’t vote for Biden and I said “You better be okay with a Trump presidency then,”
06:57 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
These folk claiming to be progressives/Dems vomit this stuff at our side but never hv smoke for the reds. Why is that? Why do they enjoy hurting the people trying to help instead of those doing the hurting. How is it Dems responsibility to clean up in 4 yrs messes that have been going on for decades
06:55 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Oh my! He is definitely doing away with SSI, Medicare, and they are even talking about pensions. People won’t even be able to protest anymore according to him. PLEASE VOTE!!!!!
06:46 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Connie Love
A
🤦‍♀️
06:43 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Susan Loves Democracy
A
Oy. Sometimes, I just don't get folks.
#StillRidinWithBiden
06:33 PM - Mar 03, 2024
dariasteigman
A
I am assuming it's a white dude. Because they're the only people who think they'll be just fine.
06:33 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to dariasteigman.
I got that as well. You can always spot the privileged white dudes, whenever they threaten to withhold votes unless x happens.
06:44 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Connie Love
A
In response to dariasteigman.
We won't be fucking fine and why some of my fellow white folk can't pull their heads out of their prospective asses is beyond me.
06:45 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}