Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/4
So a while ago I got a message from my boss. Asking me what's going on why ice been out and why I haven't called them. I called my other supervisor who apparently never fucking talked about this to my other supervisor so my days out have been counted as no call no shows, that's awesome. Nextly I get
04:27 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/4
An email from hr asking that when I return I have a note from a professional explaining why I've been out, ok I get that. The one thing I appreciated was that the hr director sent me an pfmla application. However I never heard hide nor hair from either of my supervisors. There has been one fucker wh
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/4
From work who has actually even texted to check in on me. I'm angry, I'm hurt, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed that this place I put my heart and soul and sanity into has become this shithole of a place. And I'm pissed I've allowed myself to get to this point for a place that obviously gives no f
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/4
Fucks about its employees.
Spiritual Annie
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
It sounds like you're grieving more than just a job, but maybe some hopes, too. And being let down with only one contact from work is just the icing on the cake. Please be gentle with yourself. And be careful about what decisions you make. 🫂
05:50 PM - Mar 04, 2024
JustDee
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
🫂 ❤️
04:49 PM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}