Rowz Y
A
thread 1/5
I never stopped loving #animation since I was a little girl. These days I'm blessed to show my children the Ghibli films I wasn't aware of until this past decade. The attention to detail with cooking or "the mundane" details of day to day life is inspirational.
11:21 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Rowz Y
A
thread 2/5
I've started a personal journal getting uber specific about the tactile nature of parenting chores and the genuine joy it can bring. Sometimes, I feel like I am living in a beautiful bubble.
Rowz Y
A
thread 3/5
'The olds' in my life give 'advice' such as "enjoy it while it lasts" which feels more like a threat than advice. Should this peaceful times bend away, I expect to create for myself a lovely time capsule. Also, a reminder that while I will grow nostalgic for these days...
Rowz Y
A
thread 4/5
...I don't have to miss the clutter. I can still recognize its hard work and its okay to get sick of the repitition
Rowz Y
A
thread 5/5
Some old people seem to forget the marathon like nature of raising children. If there comes a day I am a grandparent I will hope my journal can help recall that I was a young parent once, doing my best.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}