Susan McBride
A
The worst thing NPR could say about Biden's SOTU was that it sounded like a campaign speech more than a SOTU address. They had to mention that "he stumbled a few times." I kept waiting for them to say he kicked ass. But, nope. Is Harlan Crow now NPR's sugar daddy, too? Sure feels like it.
10:35 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Carol Norris
A
In response to Susan McBride.
Sadly, NPR lost its way long ago.
11:45 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Carol Norris.
Yeah. I keep trying to give them a shot, and I feel like I'm listening to CNN. Every time they want to discuss a political topic, they interview a Republican. I can't remember the last time during morning carpool when I heard them talk to a Dem.
12:14 PM - Mar 08, 2024
MaryB Mtv
A
Add Jake Tapper. Someone on CNN said he seemed to stutter at one point. FML. Dude has overcome a stutter which is, as I understand, a very difficult thing to do. He slips once in a while. God bless his effort. Now explain how everyone else, including folks on the CNN, messes up on the regs.
11:28 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to MaryB Mtv.
I think it's AMAZING how good Joe Biden is at public speaking, especially knowing he overcame a stutter. I've had to do lots of public speaking re. my books and my breast cancer. It's tough. It's tiring. You have to think of your feet. I've lost track of what I was talking about sometimes. Yeesh.
11:37 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Bernard S
A
If they show any liberal "bias" their funding will be cut.
11:06 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Bernard S.
And their biased reporting says exactly that!
11:25 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
That's why I don't want President Biden debating serial liar Criminal tRump. The media will focus on any stuttering or gaffes that Biden may make while taking a pass on every lie and incoherent sentence tRump will make. Biden needs to take his show on the road and forget criminal tRump.
10:39 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
You're spot-on, Jeff. This is absolutely what they'll do. They give the felonious skunk a pass and save all their arrows for Biden.
10:40 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
I'm done with corporate media. 😐
10:37 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
I keep hoping NPR will pull itself out of the rabbit hole, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
10:40 AM - Mar 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}