Christopher Bouzy
A
We have updated our knowledge base for people wanting to know about Bot Sentinel and the rating/score system.

https://help.spoutible.com...
07:13 PM - Mar 12, 2023
AllieB
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Geez what trouble did I cause to get it 18%? Was it because I complained about seeing who have us blocked? I think I'm being overly sensitive today but this makes me want to leave
07:44 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Ms. Gen
A
I think we might be giving this too much weight and grading ourselves unnecessarily.
Please do not let this motivate you to leave. Let's view this as a tool to ensure our safety and well-being on this platform. That's how we felt before the scoring was activated and how we should feel after.
In response to AllieB.
08:26 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Ms. Gen.
Join the slightly spicy (and proud) crowd.
07:25 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Roni Red
A
In response to Ms. Gen.
I actually like it. Lets me navigate things better, and see easily without reading a profile who I want in my timeline. Safety first folks @Spoutible 👍🏻
07:28 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Zonker Harris
A
In response to Ms. Gen.
Grade are not for us. Grades are to quickly spot the people we ran away from on other sites :) Though, I am am curious @cbouzy how come all my Robert Reich reposts only come up as satisfactory (with %s in 40)?
07:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Zonker Harris.
The ratings you see are not for the individual spouts. They're the ratings of the person that MADE the original spout.
08:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}