Cheryl Colan
A
Y’all we are using the orange freak’s name too much, allowing it to take up space in our beautiful word cloud. I’m not going to be able to open up Spoutible if this continues. It’s an instant stressor.
12:55 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Cheryl Colan.
If the word cloud stresses you out, you can just click the little water droplet at the top and it vanishes!

It's probably an easier way to manage it than trying to control what other people talk about and then you don't have to not use spoutible!

Win-win!
01:07 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Cheryl Colan
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
😂😂😂 some of the words give me hope, too
01:32 PM - Mar 16, 2024
R o K p h i s h
A
I disabled the Word Cloud for exactly this reason and use X45 instead ... except when quoting news sources.
01:06 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Just Curious About Stuff
A
I use TFF (That F*cking Fascist) to reference it
01:03 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Jack Handy
A
Or, I just made this one up, the CONald.
12:51 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Jack Handy
A
I have said the same thing in the past. I was sick of looking at that name. Just use something different. I use turnip
12:51 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
I tried suggesting people don’t use his name, and got blasted for trying to control what people say. ☹️ At the top right of the word cloud, tap the water drop, and the word cloud will be hidden, so you don’t have to look at it.
12:50 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Li Milla4
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
Concerning that anyone would take it as trying to control what people say.

Obviously people have the right to use his name as much as they want. Just as I have the right to say a grosses me out to see it in the cloud.
01:18 PM - Mar 16, 2024 (Edited)
Susan A. Kitchens
A
While I often agree that tfg takes up so much space everywhere I’d like to call to your attention what I just spouted about the word cloud bc I saw something kinda delicious there:

https://spoutible.com/thre...
12:59 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Cheryl Colan
A
In response to Susan A. Kitchens.
I look for those all the time! 💛
03:11 PM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}