Devetta B
A
thread 1/3
Anyone else read this and care to share thoughts? https://www.washingtonpost...
01:58 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Devetta B
A
thread 2/3
Felt the same way. It so exhausting to have to play dodge ball with these stereotypes about Black women. Parker has some deep seeded issues that she needs to work out and not in the newspaper space she's been given. But at least we know how she really feels.
11:35 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Devetta B
A
thread 3/3
Another woman who fails to see she checks the minority and Affirmative Action boxes whether she wants to admit it to herself or out loud.

The collective power we could have as women and minorities, if we just worked for the good of all marginalized communities. Stop dismissing each other.
11:35 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Van Lingle Mungo
A
In response to Devetta B.
The column is even dumber than the headline. Parker doesn't like Kamala's laugh, blames her for the border crisis, & cites the Veep's approval rating without mentioning the longstanding smear campaign being conducted by Fox & News Max. RW media echo chamber at it's worst.
07:26 PM - Mar 16, 2024 (Edited)
Myra Faye Turner
A
nope, not reading that trash
04:08 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Char
A
I don't even need to read the whole thing to be angry about it. The headline did me in.

It's a terribly racist & sexist take. VP Harris is absolutely qualified for the role, she is more than competent, experienced, intelligent, doing a great job, and is a benefit to the people of the US.
04:05 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
That is the most racist and sexist right wing tripe. She wants her to step aside so a white person, oops I mean “qualified” person can take control.
02:35 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Tom Shafer
A
To say Ms. Parker's comparison of VP Harris to VP-candidate Palin is a facepalm is an understatement.
02:30 PM - Mar 16, 2024
déjà vu
A
Biden too old, crashed and burned so WAPO will now pay for this horse shit. click! click! click!
02:12 PM - Mar 16, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}