Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden will win NC.
05:21 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Koronin
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The DNC needs to put some money into NC. It can be flipped. It is very close to purple. No where near as red as the legislature you make you believe. We need just a bit of help. (I live in NC.)
05:53 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
Rs keep gerrymandering our state every which way because they want to extend their power as much as possible. NC is a roughly 50-50 state & if the state and congressional lines were drawn fairly in a presidential year, Ds could win back legislative control. And Berger and Moore know it.
In response to Koronin.
07:07 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Koronin
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
You are exactly right. It is close to 50-50 if it isn't already there. Berger is from the part of the state I currently live in. (Moving to Raleigh/Durham soon.)
10:53 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
Your Republican candidate for governor is going to get a lot of people to the polls I think. As in a Herschel Walker kind of way.
07:21 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Lisa Moorman.
That would be awesome. I just want all the D candidates up in NC go after Rs, hopefully using Rachel Bitecofer’s “Hit ‘Em Where It Hurts” as a guide.
07:41 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Koronin
A
In response to Lisa Moorman.
I am hoping you are correct about that and I think there is a good chance you are correct. It also looks like Cooper is going to help Stein as much as he can as well.
10:55 PM - Mar 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}