Steven Beschloss
A
While Republicans are busy banning books and denying history to own the libs, they’re keeping themselves down, too. As someone told me a long time ago, if I’ve got my boot on your neck, I can’t move either.
08:00 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Jade In NM
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
You can move. But you won't because you hold the superior position. This is supremacist's excuse akin to "This hurts me more than it does you." It's BS. Nothing to love about this foolishness. Nothing.
10:59 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Jade In NM.
I think you're missing the perspective.
01:14 PM - Apr 04, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Chocolate
A
This is why I say they're sick. They happily work against their own self-interest.
10:30 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Blissful Way
A
Troublesome yet a great quote - well said!
10:04 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Steve Rogers
A
The person with their boot on your neck is free to lift it off at their leisure. You, however, have no such power and you are the one who can't breathe. Very different set of conditions and precisely the conditions the MAGA GQP cult would like to see the liberals in.
06:49 PM - Sep 20, 2023
GESchwartzz58
A
That only applies If they haven't assigned roles, and begun to work in concert
08:00 AM - Mar 15, 2023
AreWeThereYet
A
Basically the entire premise of Heather McGhee's "The Sum of Us". People so eager to keep "those people" from getting anything that they're losing out too.
02:20 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Glad I'm have the soul of the give-you- a-hand democrat.
09:22 AM - Mar 14, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
The thing is, this also holds back Dems, Independents, POC and LGBTQ people in these states. Many people aren't able to get out and start over. Just waiting isn't good enough.
Overall, we are being way too complacent. We shouldn't be acting like frogs in water being heated. The time to jump is NOW.
08:11 AM - Mar 14, 2023
✨Keith K✨
B
This will help sum that up

Because there’s one group that Tells the Impressionable That someone with Less wants what They Have

Billionaires 🤨
08:00 AM - Mar 14, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
We don't have generations to wait... The top 1% will benefit while the GOP 99% will be dumbed down. Sounds like going back 300 years.
07:11 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Armando Armendariz
B
Would you ask some of those Washington-types to apply the Law and stop all this BS coming from GoP House, Senate and SCOTUS asshats...THIS ONE.
03:22 AM - Mar 14, 2023
T Miller
A
James Baldwin was superb in making this sort of case re: how white racism holds white people back.
11:49 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Carolina Villaseca
A
Unfortunately, they don’t see it that way. They only see it as winning. Wait until people decide not to send their kids to any uni there. Or go on vacation there because they might lose their kids. They will understand when it hits them in the pocketbook.
09:38 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
That sounds like an RBG quote
09:31 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
I just meme'd you.
09:29 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Brigitte Lawrence
A
Say it louder for the people in the back!
09:29 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
Actively hating others wastes the creative talents of the haters as well as those of the hated. And takes away from the US and the world the achievements they all could have made living free.
09:21 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
But they are moving, they are banning books in schools, and they have succeeded in certain topics not being discussed in schools, subjects that were discussed previously, they are making it harder for people to vote, esp. on University campuses. They want democracy to die, they may succeed.
09:20 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Eddie Sangalang
A
But to them, that’s when America was great.
09:12 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
Why did you spend so much time during the Trump administration downplaying his individual transgressions as nothing new in American history when the depth and scope of his depravity in a single man, during a single administration, was unlike anything we had ever seen?
08:48 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
In response to Ed Lynch.
Maybe something to do with the House, Senate , media like Fox, social media, and Trump's supporters. Nixon resigned, but the Republican party is now so far gone, there are no guard rails.
09:17 PM - Mar 13, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
In response to Ed Lynch.
Thank you!!
08:07 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
The ones pushing the agenda don't want movement though. They want the status quo.
Their supporters, though, have been bamboozled.
08:37 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
They want to move to the past, but they can't do that either.
08:20 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}