Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/8
Yesterday, I shared a thread showcasing my use of Amazon Rekognition to demonstrate that the woman in the farm video is not Kate. I've included the thread for those who may have missed it.

This thread will show how The Sun enhanced its front page photo, but the woman still isn't Kate. Scroll down.
06:58 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/8
Displayed here is the front page photograph from The Sun and the exact frame from the TMZ video. As you can clearly see, the faces on The Sun's front page were "enhanced."
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/8
Once again, I used Amazon Rekognition to analyze the enhanced face of the woman on The Sun's front page and the latest photo of Kate. With the enhanced photo, if it were Kate, it should be a match. However, Rekognition concluded that they are not the same woman.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/8
I then used the same enhanced photo and another photo with Kate smiling and a similar angle. Rekognition still concluded that they were not the same woman.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/8
To prove that Rekognition should be able to accurately determine a match with the enhanced photo if that were indeed Kate, I used an extremely blurry photo of Kate. Rekognition accurately determined that the two photographs of Kate were of the same person, even with extreme blurring.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/8
So even after The Sun used an enhanced photo for its front page, Rekognition still concluded the women in the photos were not the same person. In my opinion, this is damning evidence, and The Sun needs to address this.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 7/8
Several of you suggested that the woman featured in the farm video appears young. To further investigate this observation, I employed facial analysis technology to estimate her age. According to the tool's analysis, she is indeed a younger woman.
08:15 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 8/8
Using the most recent photograph of Kate, the facial analysis tool accurately estimated her age.
08:17 PM - Mar 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}