Christopher Bouzy
A
Now that polling is tightening, Rasmussen published a poll showing Trump is +8... lol.

If we ignore that junk poll, Biden would lead the RCP average.

You should still ignore the polls, but I am sharing this to show you the games some pollsters play.
08:34 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Stephen Cullum
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Listening to Nancy Pelosi on a Morning Joe Utube clip that Florida is not winnable. I live in Florida. I respect her political talent but I really think Florida is in play. Over the last few election cycles the polls have been way off. I don't trust them.
01:30 PM - Apr 09, 2024
BTwas1
A
In response to Stephen Cullum.
Do you think Deathsantis has done enough voter suppression to keep Florida as a red state?
05:24 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
Just noticed something else here: if you also take out the +5 Fox poll (because it's fucking Fox), it swings overwhelmingly in Biden's favour.

Basically, you have Biden leading nearly all the polls, except two that are obviously partisan Right-wing polls.

Yeah, I'll take those numbers.
09:22 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Paul C
A
I appreciate your input. What are your thoughts regarding the RF Kennedy JR being used as a spoiler against Biden?
07:00 AM - Apr 09, 2024
SHELLY WINSTON
A
In response to Paul C.
Great question. I’m concerned about that and about rampant disinformation
07:07 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
Rassmussen is garbage even by the typical low standards of polling. Useless shills, always skewed right.
09:04 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
They got the 2016 election right. Stopped clocks and all that.
09:08 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Margaret (Peggy) Ann Alick
A
Unless the poll tells me: exactly the question asked, how many were polled, ratio of Dems, repubs and indies, and who paid for the poll, I won't belive a word of their results.
08:55 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Judy Willcutt
A
Thank you!
08:41 PM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}