Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Some of you continue to ask me to comment on Kate's cancer announcement video because of the debate about it being AI-generated.

I will not comment on whether the video is AI or not and just focus on something as simple as the weather. The week they claim it was filmed was cloudy and rainy.
02:25 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Moreover, the average wind speed for the four days they could've filmed it was approximately 6 MPH. That is more than enough wind speed needed to move the plants and hair.

That doesn't mean the video is AI-generated, but it is highly likely it wasn't filmed where they claim it was filmed.
03:18 PM - Apr 09, 2024
It Is "I"!
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm just wondering why, as thin as Kate Middleton is, does she need an extra set of lower teeth?

Does the extra row eat up the extra calories to help keep her painfully skinny?
12:58 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
In response to It Is "I"!.
Do they think that we're stupid?
01:45 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Jasra - no DMs
A
I’m certainly no expert, but somethings just didn’t look natural for lack of a better term.
08:25 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Trending "ROYAL EXPERT" #SussexDefender
B
Oh wow
07:01 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Alison Crowe
A
I think they filmed it at Windsor, as they claimed, but used a green screen and added that background.

Under the circumstances, not a wise move, IMO
03:53 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Sussex Great-Auntie
A
In response to Alison Crowe.
Why couldn't they have propped her up in bed in a lacy bedjacket, surrounded (like the King in his picture) by cards and gifts and flowers? What's with the generic bench, the greenscreen, the one sweater she apparently owns, and hair 3" longer than when she was last seen alive?
06:04 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Gin Perdide
A
In response to Alison Crowe.
I too think it was a greenscreen background
10:24 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Karen B
A
We need to have our legislators look into putting laws in place to combat AL otherwise innocent people will pay the consequences such as being accused for crimes they didn’t committ. These videos will put them at the crime scene.
03:39 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
I noticed the flowering tree behind her. It's been a cold spring. I had not seen trees in the UK flowering yet. The entire garden looked at least a month later in the year, which made me wonder when they took the video. Where they took it is a good question as well. It had to be somewhere warmer.
03:16 PM - Apr 09, 2024
angela dedeng
A
Hmm. Too many inconsistencies already. Oh, well. Back to mi business.
02:45 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
At this juncture, I seriously doubt any information either palace releases.
We have seen jobs postings from“The Firm” and know they are notoriously cheap. The photos, statements, and videos prove, 'you get what you pay for.'
02:31 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}