Mary OContrary
A
If you've never listened to FL Gov Ron DeSantis talk, he is the most monotone, boring, uncharismatic speaker I've ever heard.

Turns out he also knows next to nothing about important international affairs including Ukraine and Russia, and it showed badly in a recent interview.

#RonDeSantis
04:47 PM - Mar 14, 2023 (Edited)
Mary Beth
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I remember watching him on a debate stage for a brief time and he looked like a deer in headlights. Its like the GOP is scraping the bottom of the barrel with their candidates 😉 But he is a dangerous threat to those who can easily be manipulated into a fascist cult.
09:02 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Mary Beth.
It's really sad that this is absolutely true.
09:09 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
He also likes to copy TFG's hand gesturing, although nothing like the original Dear Leader
08:58 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
I guess since he has no real personality of his own, he has to resort to being a copycat.
09:07 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
Why do you think I've never been afraid of him? There are less obvious GOP monsters waiting in the weeds. Part of our job: ID and watch them close. We need to be ready for them too.
05:47 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Ground Control.
Absolutely this ☝
06:00 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Dave
A
Great description here… https://www.instagram.com/...
05:40 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dave.
Damn! 😂🤣
05:46 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
Why is it so difficult for GOP, rabid cult & media to address this glaring issue.

I know when I am not the smartest person in the room. I don’t pompously flaunt my stupidity.

I believe he is not well known outside of FL. Folks don’t pay attention to stupid, although they anointed Trump, LOL,
05:09 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
The challenge for the GOP is...who else is there? Gaetz? MTG? Boebert? The party is made up of clowns and DeSantis seems "normal" by comparison.

On the other hand, if Biden should decide not to run in 2024, Dems have Hakeem Jeffries, Pete Buttigieg, and maybe Gavin Newsom as possibilities.
05:34 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Trump had decades of name and brand recognition, though. DeathSantis has little to none of this outside of Florida.
05:48 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Donna
A
I don't think DeathSantis will do well outside of Florida. Trump is still #1 with Ruspublicans. And DeathSantis wants to control the press. That didn't work out well for Mastriano in Pennsylvania.
04:57 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Donna.
Exactly, what works in FL will never work elsewhere. He's nothing more than a culture warrior and a wanna-be fuhrer. He'll flame out just as fast as Mastriano did. No way this country would ever elect him as leader of the Free World.
05:00 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Gianna Mystic
A
I agree with you that Ron DeSantis is a monotone and boring person but he is a boring and monotone MONSTER! He is against Ukraine because he wants Putin's cyber interference help for the presidency & trump’s deplorable insurrectionist traitors on his side. Ron is a very calculating & evil man.
04:54 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Brian K
B
In response to Gianna Mystic.
I second that!
04:56 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}