Mary OContrary
A
If you've never listened to FL Gov Ron DeSantis talk, he is the most monotone, boring, uncharismatic speaker I've ever heard.

Turns out he also knows next to nothing about important international affairs including Ukraine and Russia, and it showed badly in a recent interview.

#RonDeSantis
04:47 PM - Mar 14, 2023 (Edited)
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Why is it so difficult for GOP, rabid cult & media to address this glaring issue.

I know when I am not the smartest person in the room. I don’t pompously flaunt my stupidity.

I believe he is not well known outside of FL. Folks don’t pay attention to stupid, although they anointed Trump, LOL,
05:09 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
The challenge for the GOP is...who else is there? Gaetz? MTG? Boebert? The party is made up of clowns and DeSantis seems "normal" by comparison.

On the other hand, if Biden should decide not to run in 2024, Dems have Hakeem Jeffries, Pete Buttigieg, and maybe Gavin Newsom as possibilities.
In response to Happy4uu&u.
05:34 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
Quite a contrast in the parties' respective benches, yes? Biden, Pelosi and others have been getting the next generation ready. GOP is more "every man for himself and God against all."
05:50 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
We do have some brilliant potential candidates, including VP Harris.

It's shameful they have already begun to lambast her as inferior talent to run again.
05:38 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
You are absolutely right and I really hope she runs if the opportunity presents itself. We need to do more to keep her accomplishments out there in the forefront every possible chance we get in preparation for a potential run.
05:42 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}