RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay, now...for some of y'all throwing around that "Biden is responsible for Genocide" and you know who you are...step back and think about what you're saying. Are you saying that Biden is responsible for bad actors behavior? That's like saying I'm responsible for earthquakes in Japan. A fallacy.
03:20 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Don Rowe
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
In a court, if I sold a gun to someone who I knew in advance was going to use it to commit a specific murder, I could be charged as an accessory to the crime.
01:28 PM - Apr 15, 2024
A
In response to Don Rowe.
Okay...now you know that Biden if he knew in advance he would have went all out an even publicly called out Netanyahu. You know that's not how that works. Also you know he's been trying to calm things down here since October.
02:07 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Ray King
A
In response to Don Rowe.
Here's another propagandist trying to falsley attack President Biden over standard United States policy.
05:01 PM - Apr 15, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
Drug dealers ain't make crackheads smoke, they just sold rocks.

The US doesn't control Netanyahu/IDF. But it knowingly provides funding and weapons sales, knowing what will happen with that money and those bombs. This is humanitarian crisis, not a plausible deniability intellectual exercise.
11:19 AM - Apr 15, 2024
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Okay, then explain to me how Biden hasn't been trying to keep peace, and bring peace? He's been trying to get a ceasefire from day one. Netanyahu is responsible for his own actions, and Hamas are also responsible for their actions.
02:09 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
This is the talking point of the day. The masses are following blindly. Repeating the craps. God helps us.
11:00 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Elle Martins
A
Yup
10:41 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Jerome Ventura
A
But if you could take a stand that would stop the earthquakes and decided not to, wouldn't you share responsibility for the consequences?
10:35 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Ces Thee History Geek
A
If the Israeli courts & all the Israeli citizens marching & voting for years now can't unseat Bibi, what's Joe supposed to do? Go back to the bad old days & whistle up the SEAL Team 6 assassination squad?
06:59 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Iron Talon
A
Israel is killing tens of thousands of INNOCENT women and children WITH OUR BOMBS. We are all involuntarily complicit in genocide and Joe Biden is driving the bus. That being said I will still vote for Biden cause the alternative is unthinkable.
03:32 AM - Apr 15, 2024 (Edited)
ramona palin
B
That is the honest truth!
These people that are spouting that stupidity , are either Maggots, stupid or Russian trolls.
Anyone that has a functioning brain, knows better.
01:05 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
When folks get all caught up in emotion, the reasoning parts of the brain goes to sleep.
11:37 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Elena
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
Absolutely!
08:19 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Ted
A
I’ll not feel sorry for the idiots who help Trump get into the Oval Office if he wins again. We’ll know exactly how many people are stupid & racist in this country in the 2024 election. Those same people will be the first ones crying & bitching after Trump gives it to them & I will not care one bit!
10:54 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Nick Pacella
A
Responsible in that the US continues to fund Israel's attacks, which are genocide.
07:39 PM - Apr 14, 2024
A
In response to Nick Pacella.
Yes, and what do you wish him to do then? You realize that Biden cannot unilaterally just end aid like that? Also you realize that if arms sales were stopped...Biden would be in worse trouble because he has no authority to do so. Also you know our other allies found Israel.
07:45 PM - Apr 14, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
In response to Nick Pacella.
Imagine if we did not have an ally in the middle east. (as horrible as they are) Nobody is perfect, and he is walking a tightrope. He is also standing between us and an unstable world. If USA goes down, Saudi Arabia, Putin, and XI step in with Kim-jong un on their coat-tails. We do the best we can.
07:55 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Kalind
A
It’s a whole ass mess out there. I wish it could’ve been handled better, but Trump is the only candidate that wants to turn Gaza into a parking lot
06:56 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
It is hard as well when these people come here, to this land, to talk about genocide taking place where they are from not recognizing that they are on land of a continuing genocide against peoples they never interact with or may never even see or recognize. Frustratingly tragic.
06:49 PM - Apr 14, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
Look Biden is responsible bc he is arming the IDF. The US, and the US alone vetoed 4 ceasefires in the UN. The US defunded UNRWA.

Biden is responsible

Notice the date March 29, 2024
https://www.washingtonpost...
06:26 PM - Apr 14, 2024
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
Okay...and that proves he's responsible for what Netanyahu, or other despots do how exactly? Here's the straight dope, Netanyahu is responsible for his actions and his actions alone. Also, and this is important, unless he wants a lawsuit he must use those funds for those purposes.
06:33 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Sabine
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
If we apply this train of thought to another matter, then every US state government which allows their citizens to carry weapons is responsible for those killed and wounded by those weapons. Right?
06:40 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Rebecca
A
“And help me accept the things I cannot change” is the hardest part of the serenity prayer for some. Folks can’t handle that there are things the US can’t control and so they throw tantrums trying to scream the facts away.
03:30 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Rebecca.
It took a loooooong time for me to allow that part to work for me.
03:31 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Lee
A
In response to Rebecca.
But we're the best country in the world we should be able to fix anything 🙄🙄🙄
03:35 PM - Apr 14, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}